Chapter 6 - You can do it too

Bound by Power

                The three of them gathered in the living room. Wheein and Hyejin were in awe how the size of the living room was almost equal to the size of Wheein's studio. Byul came to them with some snacks and asked them to make themselves comfortable.
"Eat up guys..."
"Is she awake?" asked Wheein.
"Nope, she's still unconscious. But dad said there was nothing to worry about"
"Is your dad a doctor?" asked Hyejin unaware of Yongsun and Byul's speciality.
"No...but he does know things. Well Wheein can I talk to you for a second?" asked Byul
"Um sure say..." said Wheein
"Mmmm somewhere alone " said Byul.
" Well you can say anything in front of Hyejin. She's my sister and knows everything about me."
"Oh okay then. So tell me what you did to Yongsun unnie earlier. You know she was burning up."
"Mmm that I don't know if I should tell you or..."
"Wheein-ah, I and Yongsun unnie are just like you and Hyejin , just that we're not sisters. She tells me everything" assured Byul.
Even Wheein didn't know why but this response from Byul did make her feel a bit jealous. She wondered how a stranger could make her feel this way.
"So I have powers." answered Wheein
"Wheein-ah...." Hyejin was staring agape at Wheein and shocked how she revealed this to a stranger.
"Hyejin-ah don't worry. I know what I am doing. I am like Yongsun unnie too....even Hyejin."
"Oh woww me too...what are your powers with?" said an excited Byul.
Hyejin was quite happy to know that people like them do exist and they were not alone.
"I am the thunder queen" said Hyejin and all three of them laughed at her.
" I am the ruler of the waves...mine is with water" said Byul.
Wheein laughed to see how extra these girls were and said " I am with ice so just call me Elsa or something " All three of them were happy to find someone who they can share things with.
Then the maid came in and said "Yongsun sshi is awake now."
All three of them rushed to her room. First Byul entered and smiled looking at Yongsun awake.
"You okay now?" she asked.
But Yong looked a bit restless. She seemed to be a bit disappointed. Just then Wheein and Hyejin entered the room. A feeling of completeness flowed through Yong. It was strange how this new girl made her so desperate. Even looking at her around herself made her feel so contented and eased her heart. Only Jung Wheein could do that to her.
"Oh unnie how are you now?" asked Wheein.
"I'm fine girls ...you don't have to worry about me."
Just then a man entered the room. It was Byul's  father. He came to Yongsun and held her wrist to feel something.
" You're totally fine. Byul says...it were some voices."
"Yess uncle. And this is not the first time"
"Yes and it won't even stop now." said Do hoon.
He continued "This is going to take a while. Those are the old powers who were ended because they misused them. You the the most powerful here and so they want to target you to get their revenge."
"I'll face them and put an end to this!" said a furious Yong.
" No Yongsun ...you can't  fight them now.You are weak. First recover. Then we need to do some preparation before you face them." said Do hoon.
"Okay I understand." answered Yongsun.
Then he left and Byul and Hyejin too left to cook something healthy for Yongsun. Wheein was left to take care of her.
"How are you feeling now Unnie?"
"I'm fine now Wheein-ah. I'm sorry that I scared you."
"Oh don't be sorry. But yes you did scare me..I thought it was something because of me."
"No no don't you ever think like that. Infact you helped me. You helped me cool down and so I was able to protect myself."
This assurance helped Wheein a lot and she rested her hand on that of Yongsun's.
A quick feeling of softness ran through Yong's body. This touch was something she longed for. For the first time , Yong felt excited, happy and contended at the same time. Wheein bent closer to Yong to feel her temperature and Yong's cheeks were flushing red. She couldn't believe that she was so close to the blue haired girl she had a crush on few hours ago.
It was when Wheein realised that they were too close...she got shy and returned to her seat. The atmosphere had got quite hot now and both of them were blushing hard.
Just then Wheein tried to break the ice, "Unnie what do you do for a living?"
"Umm...me...Well I work as a buyer in a fashion company. It's a rookie company so I am not much busy. Also I and Byul work for Byul's father."
"Work as in what??" asked a curious Wheein.
"Listen Wheein. We are people who have powers. People cannot cheat or harm us easily. But there are a lot of powerless people out there who may need us to help. We do that. We try to prevent crimes and mishaps. Also sometimes the enemy can be like us, with power. We are trained to face people like that and keep this world a safe place to live in."
Wheein was listening to all of this very attentively. When Yongsun was done Wheein looked at her and smiled.
"You know Unnie...when I was little...like 7-8 years ago, I always used to think why I was gifted with these powers and if they had some meaning or purpose behind them. Having these things made me feel cool and I thought if I could do something good with these things."
All this time Yongsun stared into Wheein's eyes. She loved how all this time her eyes were sparkling with excitement. But suddenly her eyes changed. Fear crept behind them and Yong was familiar with this feeling.
Wheein continued, "Sometimes they make me afraid, afraid that someday someone close may get hurt because of me and I don't want to lose precious people in my life."
This feeling was very much known to Yongsun. But as much as she didn't want to talk about it, she couldn't help herself when it was about Wheein. She just wanted this genuine girl to not be afraid and face everything.
"Wheein-ah, I understand this feeling. Very much. But let me tell you, don't underestimate yourself. If you do your best with good motives...everything will go fine. If you want to do this, don't hesitate. Believe in yourself. You can do it too!"
"Thanks Unnie, thanks a lot", and the older girl pulled the younger one into a sweet and soft hug.