Chapter 1 - The D-day

Bound by Power

Finally it was the day. The d-day. They've been waiting for this day since 2years. 2 years of preparation and a lot of unimaginable hurdles. Sacrifices, dreams, love ,relationship all of these led to this one day where they had to fight for their lives and the world. The 4 girls stood there hand in hand, smiled at each other and replayed the journey they had together to come to this day. 4 extraordinary girls with a journey full of tosses and turns, ups and downs. They looked at each other and remembered the day they first met.

 

Flashback-
Byulie was an orphan until a kind man named Kim Do Hoon adopted her when she was 3 years old. She was a very bright kid who'd always love people's company. When she was 10 years old she realised that she wasn't any ordinary kid. She was gifted with powers....powers to control water. Or more like she could express with water. It was when she was 16 years old she learnt that her father was one of those leader organizations which guide people with supernatural powers and conduct missions to protect the people without powers. But there was still one thing about herself she was always curious....a scar on her back...more like someone or something scratched it.

Byulie was in college when she met Yongsun. They both attended the psychology class together and that's where they first met. Yongsun had the nickname "The Vampire Goddess". Vampire because of her amazingly white skin and Goddess because of her charmingly silent gaze. Byulie out of curiosity once talked to her and they clicked well. They started to hang out together and it took just months for them to become best friends. When Byulie confessed about her powers to Yongsun she was shocked but not because they were amazing.
"This can't be true. Like is this some kind of fate or something" said Yongsun.
"Why...what about it...do you think I am a monster or something?"...Byulie was afraid that Yongsun had misunderstood her.
"No..no way..I'm shocked because I too have such powers" answered Yong.
"Whattt....really...so is it with waters??"
"No...for me it's fire...They are kind of a part of me...within me"
"Ohh so do you have something on your back like a scratch?" asked Byulie.
"What....a scratch?"