New friends #2

Life has given me a choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Haneul dry his hair as he get out from the bathroom. He let out a deep sigh as he scanning the whole room. He already seen the boxes and most of it are books and toys? This guy really like anime huh. Haneul then walked through one room to another, having a fully home tour. The house is not big nor small. There are not much too see either than books. That oldman sure loves to read. He look around the kitchen, funny thing is, there are nothing to eat. The fridges only got cold water and most of the cabinets are empty. “Is no one live here before, how I am gonna survive...”  “And most of  his clothes are all worn out and just plain t-shirts.. Ahh this guy really have no sense of fashion.” He tidy up all the clothes from the box when he saw a small phone. “Woah, it’s a flip phone, seriously who used this nowdays...” Too bad it can’t be turn on and the screen already scratched. He tossed the phone back into the box, grabbed a jacket and went out.

 

 

Haneul eat the last piece of meat and quickly went to pay for his dinner. He glance back at the restaurant, seeing a family laughing while enjoying the food. I miss mother.. Haneul wander along Seoul nightlife, letting his feet bring him wherever he goes. The world here look the same but not a single person he knew and no one seems to knew him too. He then saw a convenience store near the alley. 

 

Haneul walks around the noodle section. Everything looks good but he need the one that easy to cook. "Shin is the most delicious! Next chapagetti and that neoguri. Especially if you mix with cheese, ham or sausage!" Haneul turn beside, a girl beamed at him while arranging the noodles. He then nodded slowly then took two packets of each brands. "Woah, don't you think thats a lot? I mean you should have a proper meal for dinner." Haneul shook his head slightly, "Ah, I already eat. This maybe for urm breakfast?" The girl raised her eyebrows, "You sound not really sure. So this all?" The girl help him bring the foods to the counter. "Oh,wait-" Minute later Haneul bring two banana milk. He give the card that Kevin gave him. Up until now he only used it for food. Maybe he could use it for shopping, Kevin said it his right?

“Hey you not really going to eat this for breakfast right?” The girl look at him again while put everything into the plastic bag. “Well... I do get food for breakfast it just when I come back from school I don’t really have anything to eat.” “You a student? Damn, I thought we might be the same age! My name is Youngji btw. You can call me Youngji noona.” “Thanks noona, err my name is Haneul.” “Well then if you need help with ramyun, you could find me here.” Haneul smile at her, “Thanks noona.” Haneul drink one of the milk, glancing back at the store. “She reminds me of Rose..”

 

 

Haneul smiles again before leaving the place. While taking a walk, he saw a boy sitting alone. He took a closer look and took a few minutes before reaching to the fella. “Jungkook?” The boy raised his head and shook seeing his schoolmate handing him a banana milk. “New kid? Wait, Haneul right your name? Err, thanks.” He took the drinks. Haneul stare at him. The guy wearing a kind of uniform clothes. “Hey... are you like working right now? Your clothes..” Jungkook nod at him. “But you still have school?” He stare Haneul before chuckles softly. “Well not everyone rich like you Haneul. You brought lots of ramyun, gonna do mukbang show or what.” Haneul glare at him, “I don’t have any food at home but still amazing how you can manage.. Anyway I gotta go now, had to dry my school uniform for tomorrow.” 

Jungkook finish his drink then frowning when he remember something. “Wait! You only have one uniform right?” Haneul nodded. “Haish V-hyung! Did a guy took your uniform other day? He telling you like he gonna wash it?” Haneul widen his eyes, “How did you know?! Don’t tell me.. you that guy brother?” “V-hyung don’t know your name yet dare he told me to ask around. What a lucky day huh, I’ll bring your uniform tomorrow.” Haneul laugh along with him.

 

 

 

“Haneul-ah!” Haneul turn behind, looking at the person. Jungkook smiles when he saw him. “You from the teacher’s room? No wonder I couldn’t find you at  cafeteria. “ Yeah, teacher told me about the club. I still don’t know which to join...” Jungkook smile at him, “Then join me! I’m playing basketball and our reputation is quite good too.” “I'll think about it and what is that?” Haneul point at the bag at his hand. “Ahh, right it yours.” 

“Okay say thanks to your brother for me, but hey do you know where to find any male clothes? I’m actually gonna look for some shirts...” Jungkook nod, following Haneul to his empty class. “Well, Lotte mall got everything, infact I could bring you there later.” Haneul look at him weirdly while putting his uniform in his bag. “Err sure but don’t you have work?” “Don’t worry, today is my off day.” Haneul nod slightly at him. They then decide to hangout the rooftop s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter