Two - The school

Life has given me a choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are lots of people dining at the restaurant. Four girls seems to be busy taking orders and serving the food. “Aigoo Jisoo-ah, let me do this.” An elder women took the tray from Jisoo hand. “Ey omonim, just let me handle this.” Jisoo smile at the women and quickly cleaning the glasses. “Total is 15 000won ajushi.” Lisa grin at the elder couple, “Its really nice seeing you helping around child!” “What a nice friends you got here too! Keep this balance for yourself and study hard kid!” Lisa bowed deeply feeling grateful. She look at Jisoo who were cleaning together with her mom and Jennie who busy serving the dish. Someone then smack her shoulder, “Yah what are you daydreaming about? The faster we finish, the more songs we can sing!” Rosè glare at her while bringing the unwashed dishes to the kitchen.

Few minutes later, the place become less busy. The girls pit aside the aprons and getting ready to leave. Lisa's mother gave few candies and cash. “Thank you for helping me today kids, and Lisa, I assume you girls not going straight home right?” Lisa glance at her bestfriends before all of them chuckles. “Omma, we going to karaoke, right girls!!” The elder look at Jisoo, “Omo, Jisoo did you parents know?” “They’ll be back on next week I guess.” They bow to Lisa mom and left the restaurant. “But Jennie, aren’t your father said to be home before dinner?” Lisa asked. “Tsk, dad gonna have a date with his wife anyway, why bother to go home then..” Jisoo look at her, clearly Jennie still can’t accept her stepmom.

“Oh, Jisoo..., isn’t that your mom car?” Rosè pointed at a black car.

All the girls turn and Jisoo mom notice them already. They went near the car and she already had the window down. The women wearing red suit pairings with diamond jewels on her body. Jisoo friends bow to her but she keep staring at her mother. “Mother.. what are you doing here?” “I should ask that Jisoo. You girls going somewhere?” “We just thought we gonna go to karaoke and of course no extra classes tonight.. Mrs.Kim.” Rosè told her. The women nodded, she look at Jennie, “How are you Jennie? Did your new mom treat you well? I heard Jiyeon already started to work with you father.” Jennie clenched her fist. Jisoo step forward, “Mother, should we go home now?”

The women grin at her. “My silly daughter, didn’t you gonna hangout with your friends? I on my way to a meeting. Have fun girls, Oh and Jisoo don’t forget to get ready. let’s go Jiwon.”

“Yes ma’am.” Jisoo stare at the car, moving away. A hand hold on her shoulder, “Jisoo?” Lisa look at her worryingly. “Y-yeah? Jennie, I’m sorry about what my mother said I-“ “It’s okay. Talking about that women not gonna affect me or anything.” She playfully messing Jisoo’s hair. “Actually what are your mother talking about? Ready for what?” Rosè asked. “I-I’m not sure.. Just maybe her work stuff, you know my mom..” Lisa grab both Jisoo and Rosè arms, “Girls, don’t let you mood down tonight. We promise gonna dance to Rihanna right?!” Jisoo give her an eye roll. “Please don’t force me again. Jennie, your girl here need a help!” “I’m sorry Jisoo, we could never stop Lisa hype.. and the last person arrive gonna have to do funny dance!!” Jennie runs quickly. Jisoo eyes widen and follow her next, “Hell no!” Rosè dash right after while laughing at Lisa who where flabbergasted at them. 

 

 

 

Jisoo open her eyes widely. She was panting, trying to catch her breath. She look around the room, touching all over her body. “No no!! That was not supposed to be a dream?! Please...” Jisoo wiped her tears away then went to take a bath. 

 

Jisoo stare at the school right infront of her. Seoul High School. Few students that passed by were whispering and staring at her. “Who is that?” “Daebak, he so good looking!!” “What with this dude?!” Jisoo hold the the straps of her beg tightly and follows other students entering the school. 

“Yah yah, come here! Where is your uniform?!” A teacher with a big built, holding a cane called for her. There are about five students in a push up postion infront of him. Two of the girls then look up and hang their mouth in surprise, “Ommo! So ing handsome!” “Oh my god, totally my style!!” The teacher then look back at them, “Shut up, and stay in your position!” The girls quickly lay down but still staring at Jisoo. Jisoo show him the papers. “Yah it’s already 8:30, closed the gate!” The teacher told the council students before take a look at the papers.

Jisoo standing still, looking around the school. She then saw a student reach the gate. “Oh, a new kid.” Jisoo watch a male student climbing the gate, not hearing any words from the teacher. “Then you should go meet the principle first.” The boy glance at Jisoo then jump on the ground. Before the teacher could turn around to see, Jisoo reach him. “Where is the office, teacher?” Jisoo meet eyes with the boy before he quickly ran inside. 

 

Jisoo took a long breath before knocking the door with the principle sign. “Come in.” A man that look like Kevin were writing on a book. He smiles brightly the moment he saw her. “Oh, Hello Sky Kim. Have a seat.” She bow to him and sit infront of him. “So you are the kid Kevin told me. Really good looking, like him.” “Sir, you know  Kevin-hyung?! Then do you who am I? I mean my parents or siblings?” Perhaps he know whom a I..  “Woah, easy there student..Well, Kevin is my friend since we in college long time ago. He told me about Mrs.Kim. It must be hard since your grandfather is hospitilize. I hope Korea is not bad as you think but I’m sure you will like it and here students need to wear uniform.” He point at the hoodie that she’s wearing. “Ah, I can’t find it this morning..” “Don’t worry, today is fine and lastly welcome to Seoul High School.” 

 

 

“Teacher is here with the new student!!” A boy yelled through the whole class. “I heard this morning, they saw someone went looking for principle.” “I hope she hot!” “ert.” “....” 

The teacher went into the class and hit the desk loudly with his book. “Silent! Is this a jungle or a school Jeez! Now, a new student will join us from today, come in kid.” The moment Jisoo step in, the whole class turn silent. Everyone were staring at her. “Heol so good looking..” “Y-yah its the boy that we saw this morning..” “, a dude!” Few students behind chuckles. 

“So his name is Kim Sky Dexter and he just moved from abroad. Why don’t you intro yourself to your new friends here.” The teacher push Jisoo slightly. She look at the entire class. “Er my name is Kim Sky Dexter, nice to meet you...” “Damn, I only get the Kim, don’t you have korean name??” A boy that seat at the back asked. “Ah it’s Haneul? Kim Haneul.” The teacher grab her shoulder, “So we have two vacancies here..” Both is right at the back, one at the last row with the girls and another last row, infront of the  boy that ask her name just now. Jisoo then notice that the boy beside the window were staring at her. He look so intimidating.. “Teacher, let him sit here pleaseeee?! I would love to show him around!!” A girl with ponytails raise her hand high as possible. She look the same like Lisa. “Yah, he might think all korean girls like you if he sit there!” The girl then glare at him. “Enough Jackson! Haneul, I’m sure you be more comfortable there. Jackson since you always sleep in class, move infront let he sit there.” Right, I forgot I’m in a male body now...

Jisoo took the seat and she could felt the guy beside staring at her. Jackson turn his body and look at Jisoo from head to toe. “Hmm I wish for a girl but you seems fine.” “Yah Jackson! Focus in class! You can chit chat right after this!” The class then began and right after the first period, everyone circles around her. “Hey, are all the white guys good looking as you?” “Then about the girls? Do—“ Jackson push himself beside the boy. “Hey hey, stop it! Can’t you see he feeling uncomfortable right now? So Haneul-ah do you have sisters? Do they look like you too?!” Jisoo slid away from Jackson, “I—sorry I need to go to toilet.” Awww, the girls turn disappointed. “What the, I didn’t say anything bad right Jaebum-ah?” The guy ignore him, resting his head on the table.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter