Three - A guardian

Life has given me a choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From now on I’ll address Jisoo as ‘he’ unless Jisoo is back in the female body ;)

 

Today is the second day Haneul started go to SeoulHigh. He went earlier today since Wooseok promise to show him around. He walk pass the field and saw the small boy waiting for him. Wooseok smile widely when he saw the tall guy. Wooseok shyly give him a red bean bread and Haneul mouth him thanked. As they walking around, Haneul realize that SeoulHigh is really big, even two times bigger than his old one. The school practically had everything, from swimming pool, basketball court, a big music room filed with variety of instruments. They got huge cafeteria and another cafe that looks like a convenience store.

“Right, have you decided which club you want to join?” Wooseok ask while leading him to a big board. Haneul widen his eyes when he saw all the certificates and pictures. “Haneul-ah, look whose name right here.” His eyes follow to where Wooseok pointed. “Oh? It’s your name in.... you in poetry club? That’s nice!” Wooseok rub his head feeling both proud and embarrassed. Haneul then eyed a picture from the music club. Back then he is a championship in most of the school’s piano competition, all because of his mother. “Haneul-ah?!” He turn to the boy, “I’ve been calling you. You been staring at the picture, you like music? Well, music club matching with you too.” Haneul smiles then follows him to their next place.

 

Since students begin to fills the school, the two classmates went their class. “You might find it hard to remembering everything but if you need help, I’ll always for you Haneul!” Wooseok pat him and quickly went to his seat since everyone eyed them ever since they step into the class. “Morning Haneul-ah! Did you sleep well last night?!” A girl wink at him. He smiles and nodded at her making her group of friends screaming behind. Haneul stare at his desk as there are bunch of buns and drinks.

“You just came here yesterday and already this popular huh!” Jackson raised his eyebrows playfully.

He then look  outside their classroom and few students giggling through the windows. “T-this is mine? I can eat this, really??” Haneul swallow his saliva repeatedly since he felt really hungry and when he ate the bun from Wooseok making him craving more. Jackson that been staring at his face laugh loudly, “Don’t you know you have fans now? But of course you still can’t beat me and this prince over here.” Haneul glance beside him. Woah, if he got like five pieces of bread then this guy got like mountain of foods. Haneul gulp one down, he look at the packet. “Bulgogi...” The two boys stare at him eating in silence. “Yah eat slowly... Don’t you eat breakfast before coming here?” Jackson pat his back slowly as he almost chocked. Haneul  shook his head and went throwing all the plastic at the trash can. He later came back to a hand giving him a bottle of banana milk. “Thanks..”

The class then get louder as someone came. His classmate called his name from the front door. “Hmm?” Two guys look at each other before walk through the back of the class. “Omo, senior Suho and Chanyeol never come here before-“ “Why the seniors are looking for Haneul?” Haneul could only stare at the girls sudden fangirling.

“You are Kim Haneul?” Asked the taller one.

“Yes..?” “We from the football club. We heard the kids been talking about you, I mean you do look fit . If you interested, come find us.” A guy who is slightly shorter than another one put his hand on Haneul shoulder, giving him a warm smile. “What up with you guys coming here. Did Hoshi decided to ditch you huh Suho?” Jackson smirks at him. “Well, if your new friend here got skills, I don’t want it to go wasted.” “Hmm whatever..” “If you want to join us, then you are welcomed too, especially you JB-ah.” Chanyeol smirks before they walked away.

“Yah don’t mind them. Just go with whatever you want but of course if you want to join me and JB in swimming club, we’ll be glad!” Jackson smiles at him. “Yeah, I saw your picture at sports board, you look cool.” “Right! JB here is our coach favourite since he wins every game--oh, teacher is here, we continue this later okay?” Jackson turn to the front and everyone slowly get back to their seats. Haneul finish u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter