11

Dawn | izone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(back to the dorm [TW?])

"open this goddamn door!" a man from the outside of their dorm kept banging on their door.

the girls were frightened. yuri tried calming down their youngest who was trembling in fear.

hyewon was holding the hands of hitomi.

chaewon was preparing herself. even though she was wounded, she wouldn't let anyone get hurt. she only had a few bullets left she needed to make wise decision for them to survive somehow.

eunbi's mind was in frenzy, she didn't know what to do.

"okay, kids, hide in the closets" hyewon commanded

seeing their leader becoming this scared made hyewon become the second one in-charge.

they were about to hide when their front door bust open showing only one person with a mask on.

"you're ing lucky that im the only one here, the others are searching other building"

the man took of his mask, showing a wicked smile. "i was in a good mood earlier, and you had to ing ruin it by not opening the door when i politely told you so. and because of that," he paused first before continuing. "you girls deserves some punishment." he said, grinning.

chaewon had her gun hidden for now, she needs to think of some smarter ways to kill this guy so that no gun can be fired and they wont have to attract another attention

"you!" the man shouted while he points at wonyoung. "now won't you be a good girl and listen to me or else your unnie's are going to die"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter