6

Dawn | izone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

minjoo found the firearm store that they were looking for. thankfully it was unlocked, but they could never let their guards down. they looked everywhere to see if the coast was clear, and it was so minjoo signaled that it was safe.

they locked the door and ran quickly to get a weapon to protect theirselves. as much as yujin wanting to carry alot of rifle, minjoo only let her carry one since it would be too bothersome for them to travel with the guns rustling making sounds that would surely get attention to people who are probably hiding.

the three girls were holding pistol to protect. yujin was still petrified to what happend to them earlier, i mean who wouldn't really... nako had to calm down the scared puppy. they tried to have a glimpse of sleep but their couldn't. they were too scared to do so. too scared that something might happen again.

"sleep guys, i'll stay awake." minjoo said. her being the oldest in their maknae line is really showing every since then. even though minjoo's scared she has to protect her members, even if it cost her own life.

yujin and nako tried to take a quick nap again which they finally succeeded. only for a short while though. the girls heard a rattling sound outside the store. they weren't seen by someone since they've been under the table all cramped up (also the reason

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter