15

Dawn | izone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"when are they coming back unnie?" wonyoung asks, worried for her members who aren't back yet. 

the room grew silent as they had no way to answer back the youngest. 

they too were afraid to thing of the worst scenarios that could happen.

they believed that the girls would be fine, just like they promised. they have too.

while the girls waited, eunbi knew that they needed to do something. she knew something was wrong already when her instincts told her so.

"something's not right," eunbi claims.

"what are we waiting for, we gotta find them" hyewon replies. preparing herself to go out.

the rest of the girls comply with what was said. helping chaewon to stand they head out of the room.

================================
 

"yuri-yah hurry up!" hitomi was struggling to run as fast as she can, she was grabbing onto the hamster who was running not at the same pace as her's. 

yuri pants, as she ran like her life depended on it (well it did). but her stamina was slowing depleting as to why hitomi is dragging her.

the girls needed to think of ways to be out of sight from the killers who are chasing them. 

"slow down!" one of the killers complained.  now running at full speed.
 

adrenaline rushes in more, they needed to get out now.
 

they didn't care anymore to where they were going. as long as they knew that they were safe and no one is chasing after them.

they took a turn, thinking that they lost their killer they heaved a sigh of relief. not knowing someone was watching them far behind.

hitomi faced her friend. "we're atleast saf-"

her words cut halfway as she saw people smiling towards them. an eerie smile.

yuri who noticed this removed her gaze from the lass and redirect it to where the latter is looking at.

then it came. her heart dropped, hands sweaty. she was scared. both of them were scared.

"well it's lovely to see new faces" the man spoke, grinning from ear to ear. "we might just wanna change who to kill then." 

they launched at the two girls who were frozen in their spots.

the girls were outnumbered, it was just only two of them and they have to fight with three people or m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter