8

Dawn | izone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"u-unnie.." wonyoung was shivering in fear.

the banging stopped for awhile now, but they don't know when it'll come back. everyone was gathered up in one place, easier for eunbi to protect them or atleast try to. the only older once that are left in the dorm was eunbi and hyewon, but even hyewon who was usually the calmest of them all showed her weakness. fear can be seen in her face. in all of their faces to be exact.

eunbi cuddled up the younger ones. they barely have enough weapon to protect theirselves. but knowing that their physical figures they won't even stand a simple blow. 

"d-dont worry wonyoung-ah, i called yena unnie they will save us... hopefully." yuri tried to sound calm but couldn't help but to stutter.

*THUD* *THUD* *THUD*

another banging coming from the door, but this time there were grunts that can be heard outside the door.

=====================

the girls were taking the alley that yena, sakura and chaeyeon took earlier. cautious to their steps, avoiding on taking unnecessary attention towards them.

"we need to be carefu-" yena said but was cut off immediately when she accidentally kicked a bottle.

everyone looked at the bottle that yena just unintentionally kicked, they tried to hold their laughters. 

"talk about being careful..." nako mocked yena, earning a stifled laugh from the rest of the girls. yena too was dumbfounded with the situation.

minjoo told the group off that they need to hurry up now, and to carefully look between their surroundings to not cause anymore 'accidents'.

yena was the one who was infront of everyone else suddenly stopped on her track. the girls were confused as to why she stopped walking.

the lass gestured to stay quiet and not make a sound. everyone was already at the edge of their sanity, and now they have to stay calm.

"what's wrong?" yujin whispered.

yena wasnt able to answer when suddenly her phone rang.

the girls were startled, though yena was the one who felt like her soul left its body.

" " is what yena could only say, as she immediately took her phone, though she was panicking resulting into dropping her phone when she was trying to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter