12

Dawn | izone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

leaving on the girls who were shaking up by the situation. chaewon grabbed her gun

"unnie, take care of the girls. leave immediately and we'll catch up."

the girls shook their head. they didn't want anyone left behind.

hyewon blocked the radish who was ready to knock some .

"like hell i would let you do anything." hyewon knew that chaewon doesn't even have the strength to fight anymore. "you stay here. in your state right now i don't think you can fight. leave it to me."

hiichan immediately grabbed hyewon's wrist making the latter look at her. "you aren't going inside alone, we are a team. we're coming with you."

the girls were stubborn but the older couldn't do anything about instead she smiled at them.

without any hesitations they slowly stood up from their current position. "alright, but i need yuri and chaewon to stay here instead. chaewon is wounded someone has to be with her until we get eunbi unnie back."

the girls simultaneously nod their head in agreement.

chaewon was left with yuri. although the lass was saddened when she couldn't help her unnie but she knew that the other girls had it under control.

atleast that's what she formerly believed.
 

the girls moved on from their mission: Operation save Eunbi unnie. the door wasn't even close enough, so the girl barely had any troubles in opening it. 

 

", i never knew i could have this experience with an idol." he grins. "let alone someone hot like you."

eunbi struggles to get away from the grip but the man's strength was too much for her. her struggling stopped only once she ran out of stamina.

"stop resisting, i know you'll like this. stay still and let me do the job."

a tear was forming, she was frightened by this. she wanted to kick the person and ran back to her girls.

her breath hitched when she felt cold hands touching her thighs. the man was already touching her body, she wanted to remove those filthy hands away from her body as much as possible but couldn't when her hands were handcuffed by a rope.

the leader struggled to fight back but she slowly was losing her hope. she stayed still, not being able to do anything anymore.

in her peripheral view she saw a shadow. multiple shadows infact. she thought that it was the guy's friend. stream of tears finally left the olde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter