13

Dawn | izone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"move a ing muscle and this bullet goes straight into your skulls"

hearing that the girls were shivering in fear. slowly, they could hear footsteps going closer to them.

yena's reflexes spiked which cause her to raised both of her hands, surrendering. the other girls also followed.

sakura looked over to her shoulder to see who could it be but a gun was aimed at her.

"look ahead of you cherry."

she immediately averted her gaze.

while everyone is scared, yena and chaeyeon made an eye contact, sending telepathy messages. although, because of the situation chaeyeon didn't catch it instead, sakura came in rescue. both yena and sakura made an eye contact with chaeyeon.

the three girls were sending messages with their eyes together.

yena blinked her eyes and as she blinks her gaze moved from the two girls to the person who was aiming the gun at them. the duck then also made a signal that the guy had a somewhat grenade in his hands.

both sakura and chaeyeon blinked twice confirming that they got what the latter meant.

yena suddenly tackled the person reaching out for the item that he was holding, chaeyeon also helped. while sakura took the three youngest away from the situation.

yena got a hold of the item and took it away from the person. before the guy could stand up the duck pulled the trigger of the item and threw it towards him.

smokes were coming out of it making it hard to see.

"YAH!" the guy shouted.

he tried to aim towards the girls but it was hard to make up any visual cause of the smoke. even though he couldn't see anything he still aimed and shot his weapon in any direction the girls could possibly be.

series of gun shots were heard. and as he shot his gun, grunts echoed throughout the alleyway.

"GET THEM!"

running away as fast as they could. when suddenly nako

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter