7

Dawn | izone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

minjoo motioned the two girls to stay close to her as she points her gun towards the door. no one really decided to open the door as they had doubts whose at the other side.

*chatter* *chatter* *chatter*

the words were incoherent, basically the girls had a hard time trying to understand what the people from the outside was talking about.

not until the locked clicked indicating that whatever the person was doing to the door knob worked now. slowly the door moved open.

"yah, quiet we don't know whose in here" a girl voice chimmed.

"you're gonna get us killed yena-yah" another girl voice joined.

hearing what the girl just called the person, minjoo figured it was one of her unnies. though her gun was still pointed at the door, not too sure if it's really her members.

the three girls who jammed the door tried to find their phones to have visual since it's currently dark inside. once they did their phones flashlight they were welcomed with guns pointed straight at them.

"holy - drop the gun minjoo" said yena who was surprised seeing minjoo pointing a gun at them.

"unnie! oh you dont know how i miss you guys" minjoo chimmed

while putting down their guns, they rejoice once again. chaeyeon noticed that someone is missing from the group, she does remember hearing chaewon's voice from the call that they had early.

"minjoo-yah, where's chaewon?" chaeyeon asked.

the girls went silent. the air was gloomy, and because of this the three other girls got curious as to why they fell silent as soon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter