10

Dawn | izone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the six girls were listening to where the honking is coming from.

it was quiet, for a while which was too suspicion for them. they stayed composed as if they were ready to be attacked. everyone had their senses raised, looking everywhere to see within the dark alleyway.

the quietness was soon broken when yena's phone rang again.

the lass was startled by this. she started clicking the screen to cancel the call once again but the caller kept on calling, she was panicking and because of this, she made a quick decision although a stupid one.

she threw her phone away, sliding from its rough ground.

"ya! why did you do that!" chaeyeon whisper-shouted.

"we needed that you duck, our phones are about to die!" sakura exclaimed.

"i was panicking okay! a-and it kept ringing" yena paused her voice was trembling . "i-i had no choice" 

chaeyeon sighs. "quick, saku-chan, we need to send a message to the members that were coming"

both chaeyeon and sakura quickly tried getting their phones out, as soon as chaeyeon typed a few words it immediately shuts down. same goes to sakura.

great, now they don't have any gadgets to keep up with the other members. what worries them is that yuri called them earlier about someone banging and now that they don't have any gadgets to communicate with. they don't know what's happening to the other members.

"unnie... shut up for a moment," yujin said. "do you hear that?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter