Epilogue

We Are Just

 

Six years later |  Yongsan-gu, Seoul

 

"CHANIE... " Eunji called his name lazily as she lay on the couch inside Chanyeol's mini studio. The latter did not respond. His eyes were fixated on his computer.

 

The poor girl kicked her leg out of the couch after being ignored and decided to stand behind him. Without, warning, she wound her arms around his neck and removed the earphone on his ear. She kissed his cheek before saying, "Yeol-ie, let's sleep." She made sure to utter the words as sleepily and needy as she could to convince him that it was time for bed already. 

 

But the guy was a rock. He cocked his head to have a better view of her pretty face. "Ji-ah, I need to finish this tonight." He murmured and dragged his gaze back to the computer screen, hands still tapping on his keyboards. He put back the earphone to his ear ignoring her completely.

 

The impatient lady owner of the house stomped her feet before bending down to crawl on the space between Chanyeol and his computer.

 

"What—" The guy stopped moving and moved his earphones down to his neck. He waited helplessly until his girlfriend settled herself on his lap. He stared at her blankly. "Ji-ah, I told you--"

 

"I know, I know.." Eunji nodded her head and wrapped her arms around his body to hug him. "Just go on, work on your stuff." She murmured as she buried her face to his broad chest. 

 

Chanyeol smirked and went on doing her stuff as Eunji straddled on his lap. She was not usually this clingy but he had been away for more than a month already for the film he was working on. 

 

He just came back three days ago. Unfortunately, Eunji was also busy in the lab for the new scents that her company would release for their summer collection. Technically, tonight was the only time they actually met after missing out on each other for a month.

 

She sat quietly as Chanyeol continued working. Raising her head, she took a long stare as though memorizing the lines of her lover's handsome face—his milky white skin, thick eyebrows, pointed nose, dark doe-like eyes, and plump lips. How can the universe create something as wonderful as his face? She thought as she gazed.

 

He looked so serious working on this deadline, but she was in no business to sleep alone tonight. She tightened her hug and started snuggling the side of his neck, breathing in his manly scent which she was deprived for weeks now. He tensed at her act and paused again.

 

"What are you doing, Ji-ah?" He asked.

 

She placed her hands on both of his ears, "Can't we sleep now, baby?" She asked looking at his handsome face once again.

 

If this was another day, he would gladly obliged. If this was just a regular day, he would drop everything and sleep with her. But this was no ordinary day for by tomorrow, he needed to submit the copy of this file to his boss Byun Baekhyun for evaluation.

 

Chanyeol sighed, "Jagi, I really need to finish this tonight."

 

"But I haven't seen you in like a month." Eunji complained. "I missed you."

 

"I missed you too." Chanyeol explained calmly which made her smile... A smile only to be taken away by his next words, "But this has to be completed by tomorrow." He added firmly. The look on his face told her that she was not winning tonight.

 

"AHHH!" She whined finally giving up. She withdrew from embracing the giant. "I'm done with this."

 

"Jagi—" Chanyeol tried to stop her but she loosened his grip from her wrist.

 

She pushed his chest away from her and went on jumping off his lap. "No. It's fine."

 

"Baby—" He pleaded, voice laced with his desire to be understood.

 

"Enjoy your editing." She said grumpily and headed for the door. When she realized Chanyeol did not even move from his seat, she turned her back and gave her final blow.

 

"Don't touch me until next week, Park Chanyeol." She threatened before going back to their bedroom, making sure to lock the door.

 

Few second later, his footsteps tumbled from his mini-studio back to their bedroom. Soft knocks started to be heard against the wooden door.

 

"Jagi, open the door please."

 

"Go sleep in your studio." She yelled back beneath her pillows.

 

"Baby, please." His voice softly called.

 

Eunji was thankful that the door was closed. Otherwise she would have to face his giant puppy face and would just probably give in. She was born to be a fighter but somehow, to Chanyeol she would surrender easily.

 

"GO AWAY!" She screamed on last time before pulling out her earphones and stuffing them in her ears. She listened to the playlist he made her  until she fell asleep in frustration of Chanyeol.


 

--- 
 

 

Chanyeol did not sleep in their room that night. He barely slept as he finished the editing that was due the next day. When he sent the file, he prayed that Mr. Byun would approve it so he wouldn't have to re-edit.

 

In the morning, when he went out of his studio to sleep in their room, he was surprised to find it open. Excitedly, he went in only to find no one as Eunji already left for work.

 

He settled by sending her a message saying he would make up to her the soonest but he did not get a reply. Little did he know that Eunji busied herself with work the whole day. Spring was almost over and now that Summer was approaching, her workplace also had a lot of deadlines.

 

She was working in a perfume company as one of their reputed chemists. She had been working on the company for five years now; starting when she was hired after graduation.

 

Chanyeol, on the other hand, graduated later than she did and had been working in a music studio that did music scores for films. He was recently promoted at his post after three years of working. 

 

Earlier this year, the couple moved in together in an apartment they purchased at Yongsan-gu. Chanyeol was working very hard as he had plans to establish his own music studio soon. He was working nonstop and Eunji could not do anything about it. When the guy set his eyes on his target, it would really be impossible to stop him.

 

When Chanyeol would be out recording sounds for the film, their dongsaengs would often visit Eunji. Jinyoung , Sehun, and Eunwoo would find time to meet her and sometimes would crash on their living room.

 

Their relationship with the kids had been strong throughout and even after college. Funny how these three had memorized their apartment's password faster than Chanyeol did when they first moved in.

 

Jinyoung was serving his residency now in Yoksei University Hospital where he continued studying medicine after getting his degree in Chemistry. Sehun, on the other hand, had been working in his family's construction firm while Eunwoo who also finished a degree in Engineering was set to take over his family's business.

 

He would often ask them if they were really just their dongsaengs for it mostly felt like they were both taking care of babies when these three would come over the house. But they ran errands for him, especially Jinyoung who would complain a lot but still followed his commands. And he considered this rather beneficial to his relationship with Eunji. In fact, it was them who celebrated her birthday two weeks ago when Chanyeol was outside the country recording for the Chinese film he was in contract with. 

 

Eunji was thankful for these kids too. She just had gone back from the lab when she saw her phone ringing. Jinyoung was calling her.

 

"Yeobosaeyo!" Jinyoung greeted over the phone, his voice was noticeably low.

 

"Yeobosaeyo, Jinyoung-ie." Eunji greeted. "Why did you call?"

 

"I'm not supposed to be calling anyone now, noona. I'm doing the rounds with the Professor." Eunji imagined him in his locker discreetly making this forbidden phone call.

 

"But why are you calling me now?" Eunji inquired.

 

"Hyung, had been calling me for the last hour. My phone kept on ringing. He was complaining that you were not answering his calls."

 

"I was in the lab."

 

"Did you two fight?" Jinyoung asked. "Noona, just make up with him already. I can't stand him when you two fight. He doesn't pester Eunwoo or Sehun the way he does with me. So please make up now. I'm hanging up. Bye, noona. " Jinyoung muttered his litany nonstop before ending the call.

 

Eunji browsed her phone to find missed calls from Chanyeol as well as messages. He seemed to have a lot of time now but Eunji was not in interested to him anymore. She dropped her phone and went on finishing her reports.

 

By 6 pm, she had finished all her work. She decided to leave the building and found Chanyeol waiting for her in the lobby.

 

"Eunji!" He greeted, a wide smile plastered on his gorgeous face.

 

Eunji glared at him and pretended to not have seen his giant figure. She walked past him. Chanyeol reached for her hand but she was quick to avoid his touch. 

 

Chanyeol pouted, "Baby, I'm sorry about last night."

 

Eunji stared at him, fighting all the urge to wound her arms around him or kiss him which was driving her really mad already. She crossed her arms over her chest insteas. "No, it's fine. Really. I understand that your work is your priority." Her voice was frozen cold it sent chills down his spine.

 

Chanyeol looked down at his feet. Before he could even say another word to her, his phone started ringing. He saw his boss, Byun Baekhyun's name over the screen. "Oh . Ji-ah, I just need to answer this call. He never calls me beyond office hours so this must be important." He swiped left and said, "Yeobosaeyo?"

 

Eunji shrugged, rolled her eyes and turned her back leaving Chanyeol behind.


 

--- 
 

 

Answering his boss's phone call was just deemed stupid by Chanyeol because first, Mr. Byun just accidentally pressed his number and second, Eunji just got angrier at him.

 

So for the second night in the row, he had not slept in their room again. To get back at her, he started testing her limits.

 

On Wednesday, Eunji came home to find Chanyeol working out on their living room. The er even had the audacity to walk around the house shirtless, parading his toned body that had Eunji shut herself inside their room the whole night to fight the temptation in form of a human that had been lurking behind her door. His plan backfired and Chanyeol still slept outside.

 

On Thursday, Eunji avenged herself by wearing a dress that was too short on the legs and too low on the neck when they were invited by the Park parents for dinner.

 

"Really?" Chanyeol asked speaking to her for the first time since she came home the same day. He scanned her from head to toe, eyebrows pulled together in an annoyed stance. "You're going out wearing that thing?"

 

"Really." Eunji responded without taking away her eyes on the reflection of the mirror. She glanced at Chanyeol who had gone over his closet again to find a coat. It was almost summer and the weather was already very hot. Chanyeol with a coat was a stupid combination, Eunji thought as they headed out to ride his car.

 

As soon as she situated herself on the passenger's seat, Chanyeol threw his coat on her lap. "Make sure to wear that later," he murmured and started driving. He always hated when she showed too much skin on public. No matter how angry she was at him, she still appreciated his concern and much to her protest, she missed his smell that was too strong on his piece of clothing he lent her. She wore his coat the whole evening.

 

They had dinner with his parents as planned. Eunji was bubbly while Chanyeol was his usual grumpy self around his folks. They were very fond of her and had always told her that they could not have a better girl for Chanyeol because she was the only one who could control his temper.

 

Eunji could not imagine how she survived dinner without even talking to Chanyeol. And they did the same thing until they sent off his parents. She did not even drink but somehow, she felt dizzy. When Chanyeol opened the car, she jumped on the seat kicking her feet out of her heels. She had been feeling a little too tired or dizzy these days so she made a mental note to get herself checked in one of these days.

 

She closed her eyes and suddenly felt his body pressing near her. She opened her eyes and saw Chanyeol leaning close to her.

 

"What—" She mumbled.

 

"Seatbelt." Chanyeol snapped and pulled the strap which he was trying to reach. His face was so close her nose was practically touching it. Butterflies started coming over her stomach again. She had to hold her breath as she waited for him to settle back on his seat after making sure he had tuck her safely in her seat

God, I miss him. She finally realized. In her frustration for lowering her guards, she shut her eyes so as not to see his face. She cursed herself all the way home for telling him not to touch her until next week. Her plan had just back fired.

 

They went home the same night without even speaking to each other. Eunji purposely left their room's door unlocked in case he wanted to sleep in the room but she waited until midnight and he did not even come in to change his clothes. 


 

---
 

 

At one in the morning, she spent the first hour of the day contemplating how to talk to him again. When she told him about not touching her until next week, she meant it. She was expecting for her period to come this week but since it had not arrived yet, it annoyed her even more for she had to stick by her harsh words of not letting him touch her until next week. So much for this pride, she pondered.

 

"Aish! Maybe I'll just roll with this until next week."

 

Sleepless, Eunji went out of their bedroom at three in the morning to get some water from the fridge. The house was dark but her eyes had adjusted already since the lights in their bedroom were turned off.

 

She managed to make it through the kitchen without hitting herself on the pieces of furniture along the way.

 

Blinded momentarily when she opened the refrigerator. "AHHH. That hurts." She murmured and took a hasty step back ending with her stepping on Chanyeol's big toes that sent the guy screaming.

 

"AAAAAAH!!! MY TOES!!" There was a loud thud before the dropped sound of a guitar.

 

"Oh god!" Eunji exclaimed as she let go of the refrigerator's door to face Chanyeol who was already on the floor touching his toe which she probably had murdered. Thanks to the refrigerator light, she could see him well in their very dark house.

 

He looked like a mess that Friday morning. But Eunji found herself laughing at his dishevelled state. Chanyeol stopped whining when he heard her melodious laugh.

 

"I'm hurt and you're laughing? Really?" He looked at her squarely.

 

"What do you want me to do then?" Eunji inquired suppressing a smile. He looked very cute while sitting down there.

 

"Take responsibility." He was still on the floor. He stretched his leg, making sure his feet would reach her. "Kiss my toes."

 

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Eunji laughed out loud. She leaned down and sat beside him. "For a giant, you sure are reckless." Tears started to form around his eyes at her concern for him.

 

She reached for his feet to rub his toe. "Does it still hurt, Yeolie?"

 

He lost in when he heard her call him Yeolie. She raised her gaze to find him drowning in his tears.

 

"Does it hurt too much?" She asked softly, her delicate voice soothing the lingering aching sensation at his toes.

 

He nodded his head like the baby that he was. Eunji stared at his toe. "But they looked perfectly fine,"

 

"I'm hurting." Chanyeol uttered pouting.

 

They locked gazes for what seemed like eternity-- her heart melting right for him, his longing for her touch. Before she could even say sorry, Chanyeol had pulled her close for a tight hug. Eunji finally gave in, wrapping her arms on his back to hug him back.

 

He placed his chin on the crook of her neck before saying in his deep voice softly, "I'm sorry, Ji-ah. I'm sorry for ignoring you the other day. I missed you a lot, jagi. It kills me that I can't touch you and even talk to you. It's so boring to sleep in the studio I'm not going to sleep there from now on." He complained nonstop, not letting go of his hold to her.

 

Eunji felt like crying too as she his back. "I'm sorry too, baby. I shouldn't have told you those words the other day. I regretted it too. I missed you a lot."

 

He shook his head. "No, It's my fault. I promise it won't happen again. I would resign from my job tomorrow. That Byun Baekhyun is the most evil boss ever. I won't make him take me away from you again."

 

Eunji laughed at his childish whine, "Seriously though?" She asked, detaching herself from his body. "You still have loans to pay. This house remember?"

 

"You're my priority, baby. It's okay, you just pay the loan for me." Chanyeol said seriously.

 

"You wish! Hahahaha!" Eunji laughed sitting on the floor beside him.

 

To be able to laugh at his silly remarks again was the clearest manifestation that the war between was over.

 

She smiled and stared at him for a long time. It never occurred to her before that a person could actually be a home. Coming to this house the previous days made her feel distant and isolated but now that Chanyeol and her was okay, she strangely felt home. He had always been her resting place.

 

They sat for a few more minutes on the floor, the refrigerator light illuminating them, silence comforting them both. Eunji's gaze landed on the guitar again that had been dropped earlier.

 

"Are you recording?" She asked curiously.

 

Chanyeol's eyes followed her gaze and reached for his guitar. "Nah, just practicing."

 

"At three in the morning?"

 

"I can't sleep. I thought about you the whole night... And how good you looked on that dress earlier."

 

She flushed at his words so she ended up punching him in the arm. He laughed heartily. Funny how she did just the same, thought about him the whole night. "What song are you practicing anyway?"

 

"The one you're listening to the other day..." He held his guitar and started adjusting the chords.

 

"Which one?" She asked curiously.

 

"The English one," Chanyeol said. "Oh Dear Lord. I hate English."

 

Eunji grinned. "I listen to a lot of English songs these days. Come on, you can tell me the title at least?"

 

He did not answer but went on strumming his guitar. His deep voice started singing the song lyrics in English. Unlike when he spoke, his English when he sang sounded perfect. Eunji smiled at the familiarity of the song.

 

"We could leave the Christmas lights up til January,

This is our place, we make the rules

And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you, dear

Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years?"

 

Eunji sat motionlessly at Chanyeol went on singing what could have been the best rendition of Lover that her ears had the honor to listen to. 

 

"Can I go where you go?

Can we always be this close?

Forever and ever

Take me out, and take me home

You're my, my, my, my...

Lover."

 

She found herself singing and humming along with him and Chanyeol kept on forgetting the lines because they were in English. 

 

We could let our friends crash in the living room

This is our place, we make the call

And I'm highly suspicious that everyone who sees you wants you

I've loved you ten summers now, jagi, but I want 'em all" 

 

Eunji grinned giddily at his sudden change of lyric. 

 

"Can I go where you go?

Can we always be this close forever and ever?

And ah, take me out, and take me home (forever and ever)

You're my, my, my, my lover" 

 

Chanyeol stopped playing his instrument, "Let's sing this part together," He pleaded and sang the song's bridge in acapella. 

 

"Ladies and gentlemen, will you please stand?

With every guitar string scar on my hand

I take this magnetic force of a girl to be my lover

My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue

All's well that ends well to end up with you

Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover"

 

Chanyeol grinned and nodded his head towards her direction, signaling her turn.

 

"And you'll save all your dirtiest jokes for me

And at every table, I'll save you a seat, lover" 
 

Eunji sang and he blushed. They shared the last chorus together. When they finished singing, he looked up to her. "What do you say?"

 

"It is beautiful... You should have recorded it." She suggested. 

 

Chanyeol grinned sheepishly. "You know what? I really wanted to ask you to dance right now." He said, putting away his guitar. "I listened to the remix version of this song and it had this line about dancing in the kitchen."

 

What a romantic fool. Eunji beamed. "Then why won't you?"

 

"My toe hurts." He said nonchalantly. "And you're a bad dancer."

 

"Try me!" Eunji announced jumping to stand. "May I have this dance, Lover Boy?" She asked winking at him and politely offered a hand.

 

Chanyeol smirked as he got on his feet while reaching for her. Eunji placed both hands around his neck while he carefully placed both of his hands on her waist.

 

"Careful on my toes." Chanyeol warned so Eunji stepped on his feet instead.

 

"Like this?"

 

"Hmm. That's better."

 

And they danced, with him humming the last song he sang to her and the only light coming from their open refrigerator door.

 

Her relationship with Chanyeol had made her realize that love was not always as grand as the love stories she read in romance books or watched in films. Eventually, she learned that love could just be quiet bus rides together, or late night walks. It could be a song, a cup of morning coffee shared together, a bowl of hangover soup, a phone call away from home, a meme sent over the chatroom, a text message with so many emojis, unending playlists. Sometimes, it was just sitting in silence or slow dances in the kitchen.

 

And the oddest but best way possible, love was an adorable gentle giant with big ears dressed in pyjamas and adorned in a mischievous impish smile.

 

They had grown not to express their love through words but for this night, on this lovely night, as they danced around the kitchen, Eunji conceded.

 

"I love you, Chanyeol. Like I love you so much. I love you..." She paused thinking of a comparison but her mind could not function well at the moment so she settled for, "Bigger than your yoda ears."

 

"You okay?" He departed from her, laughing at this sudden declaration of her love.

 

Eunji nodded vehemently which made him smile.

 

"Well guess what? I love you too..." He kissed him once in the nose, "So so much, jagi." He said and kissed her in the forehead. 

 

They stood still hugging in each other in the dark when finally, Chanyeol asked, "Should we go and sleep now?"

 

Before Eunji could answer, three voices screamed in unison. "Yes please!" 

 

They froze in their position, looked over and found Jinyoung, Sehun, and Eunwoo in their living room.

 

"I thought I was going to die hearing you two." Jinyoung cringed, his face looked like he was about to barf.

 

"I told you coming here was a bad idea." Sehun remarked.

 

"How long have you been—" Eunji turned pale as she realized that the guys were with them the whole time?

 

"Since you two started dancing like lunatics." Eunwoo murmured. "How can you guys dance without music?"

 

She chose to ignore their remark. "What are you doing here anyway?" Eunji asked moving away from Chanyeol, embarrassed that her dongsaengs had seen all of this.

 

"This is trespassing!" Chanyeol complained, ears reddening at his predicament. 

 

"You asked us to buy candles!" Eunwoo dropped the bag full of candles at their feet. "Why would you even do with so many candles? Are you trying too burn noona alive?" 

 

"This bastard. Why would I burn my baby?" He asked defensively and placed a hand at the small of her back.

 

The giant scratched his head remembering his request. He had plan to surprise Eunji when she would come home by Friday night. But it was still early in the morning."Yah! But I did not tell you to come here early in this morning! And really do you have to come all together? The three of you?"

 

The three were about to throw their rebuttal at Chanyeol. Jinyoung spent his dayoff with the boys and since their house was the closest place to stay for the night, the three headed here.

 

At this rate, they would probably last until the first sun ray lighted up the sky. Eunji just wanted to sleep peacefully.

 

"BOYS, STOP IT!" She announced. "You three, go to your room!"

 

The three did not listen to Chanyeol but followed whatever Eunji would tell them. Without another word, they headed to the vacant room that they usually occupied when they slept over.

 

When the boys left, they closed the fridge's door before heading back to their room together.

 

The bed seemed smaller now that Chanyeol was back but it sure hell was warmer than it ever had been.

 

Eunji laid her head on his chest and hugged him tightly. He stretched his arm to her locks. Chanyeol stared at the window of their room, "I didn't know that the stars are actually visible from this side of the bed."

 

"You always slept early, Yeolie." Eunji mused, placing her ear on the part of his chest where she could hear his faint heartbeats.

 

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Chanyeol marvelled.

 

"Hmmm..." Eunji mumbled. In this part of the country where the sky was always hazy, she found it surprising that there were stars too. "Yes. "

 

"You know what, jagi?" He reached for her hand, putting his fingers in between hers. "I can actually manage a thousand of stargazing activities in this lifetime."

 

Eunji tilted her head to get a better look of his face, "That's so random, Yeolie." She giggled.

 

"Like, really. I can do that." Chanyeol said confidently. There was silence before he went to ask, "Will you do  thousands of stargazing with me on this bed, Ji-ah?" He paused, looking at her reaction expectantly.

 

"Or it could be anywhere, as long as we're together. You. Me. Watching the stars." His cheeks flushed at his own suggestions. "The sunrise, the sunset..." His voice trailed as though contemplating deeply of what to say next.

 

Eunji laughed. "Chanyeol, what are you—"

 

"And I will let you take my surname too in the process." He dropped and stared at her, looking very hopeful that she would say yes. "What do you say? You good with that?" 

 

Eunji held her breath before asking him for confirmation, "Are you asking me to marry you?" 

 

Chanyeol chewed the side of his cheek. "I don't actually have a ring but..." He looked over his arm. "I have this..." He raised his wrist where his beaded bracelet that bore the name LOEY was tied. He removed it and gave it to Eunji. "Will you take it?"

 

"Yes! Give me a hundred of this and I would still take them all." Eunji leaned to kiss him before taking his bracelet.

 

Chanyeol smiled slipping the thing in her hand then proceeded in tightening the string of what used to be his bracelet to Eunji's wrist. She could feel the tears forming around her eyes this time.

 

"I do, I do!" She sang and Chanyeol placed a hand on her chin before leaning down to kiss her again—an ardent and passionate one. One that made Eunji lost her senses at his touch.

 

"Wow. I haven't kissed you in a while." Chanyeol realized as his lips departed from hers. Smiling widely he embraced her tightly. His fingers traced the beads of the engagement bracelet he just gave her. "I'm just curious, Ji-Ah."

 

"Yes?"

 

"Why one week?" He asked. "Why can't I touch you for a week?"

 

"Ohh." Eunji tilted her head. "I was expecting for my period to come this week but it didn't." She sighed.

 

At her reply, Chanyeol stopped touching the bracelet and stared back, "Hey. Would you be so kind to tell me when was the last time we did it? "

 

"God Chanyeol. Why are you asking me these questions?" She laughed, finding amusement on his randomness.

 

But Chanyeol did not speak and just held her eyes. His irises were dilated, a kaleidoscope of nervous, hopeful, horrified, and anxious feelings shrouded his face.

 

She counted with her hands before telling him, "More than a month now."

 

"And you're delayed?" Chanyeol asked almost in a whisper, eyes growing in shock.

 

"I..." Eunji paused and reckoned before finally realizing what all of this could actually mean. "Oh god."


 

--- 
 

 

At four in the morning, Park Chanyeol went out of their apartment. Jung Eunji waited for him in great anticipation.

 

At five in the morning, he came back with sweaty palms and frantic heartbeats. In half an hour after the clock struck 5, the room was filled with muffled cries, tears of joy, and promises of love and forever.

 

At six in the morning, the lord of the house kicked out Park Jinyoung, Oh Sehun, and Cha Eunwoo from the vacant room they were occupying.

 

"OKAY, BOYS! TIME TO GET UP!" He bellowed and clapped his hands. When they did not move an inch, he pushed the mattress until they fell on the floor.

 

Their three dongsaengs sprawled on the floor lazily. "WHAT NOW, HYUNG?" Jinyoung asked.

 

Eunwoo grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around his head. "Can we just sleep in peace?"

 

"You need to move now." Chanyeol said excitedly.

 

Sehun who was originally sleeping on the floor, woke up from all the noise and scratched his eyes. He gazed at Chanyeol and looked up to Eunji. "Noona, what's wrong with him?"

 

"Nothing," Eunji shook her head looking lovingly at Chanyeol who was now busy imagining the new interior design of the room. He was so engrossed that he could barely hear what the other people in the room were talking about.

 

"What's happening?" Eunwoo asked. "Hyung seemed so overwhelmed."

 

"He is." She answered dramatically, crossing her arms over her chest while leaning on the door. 

 

"Why, noona?" Jinyoung asked finally noticing his elder sister's tear-stained eyes. 

 

"Because my baby..." Eunji drawled before drawing back her attention to the boys on the floor, "My baby is now going to be a daddy." She finished with a smile. 
 

~~~