Day 8 : Best Gift (Part 1)

Winter in the air

2 years ago

 

"Merry Christmas my bunny." Yujin hold a big box for Wonyoung, "I hope you like it. I worked hard for it."

 

"Let me see," Wonyoung opened the gift wrapped box to reveal a white baby wolf inside, barking happily and her.

 

"Hehe he looks just like you,"

 

"He really does," Yujin received a hug from Wonyoung.

 

"Thank you unnie for this gift. I'm gonna name him Virtus."

 

"I like that name," Yujin giggled, "It means courage in Latin." 

 

"Promise me that you're going back here for next Christmas?" The bunny asked. 

 

"I will," The puppy replied. 

 

Present day

 

Wonyoung woke up in the middle of a snowy forest with Virtus, who has grown big over a year.

She notices the sun rising up and wakes up her companion.

 

"Wake up Virtus," Wonyoung rubbed his head, "We have to go. We have to find her."

 

The big wolf squint his eye due to sleepiness and looks at her owners eyes.

 

"It's been few months since I never heard of her, I'm starting to feel worried."

 

He tilt his head as to question her.

 

"I even remember the time that she gifted me with you," Wonyoung packed her stuff, "Let's go and meet her as soon as we can."

 

Wonyoung hop on to Virtus back and ride of the snowy forest, hoping that they could meet her before Christmas.