Day 7 : A Romantic Vacation (Part 7)

Winter in the air

"Ah Good morning love," Jihyo rubbed his messy hair, "Wake up,"

 

Daniel grunts in his sleep, been sleeping like 7 hours since the setting up of their camp. 

 

"Did you cook me food for me?" He asked as he yawn.

 

"Oh is that the first thing to say in the morning?" Jihyo smirked, "No morning kiss then."

 

"I mean morning love," Daniel responded. 

 

"That's the spirit," Jihyo give a kiss on his cheek, making him get off from his bed.

Daniel opened up the tent cover and saw an open sea with a breezing wind.

 

"It's so peaceful here," He inhale the cool breeze but also a mouth watering meal from Jihyo's camping stove.

 

"Let's eat up. We got some exploration to do." Jihyo called over Daniel to join in for their breakfast. 

 

Soon they walk around taking pictures and holding hands, they even tried fishing in hopes of getting some fishes for dinner later.

 

It was night time and they returned to their camping spot where they start cooking grilled fish and watch the northern lights.

 

"It's so beautiful," Jihyo said.

 

"You know what's more beautiful?" Daniel asked as he stare at her. "The fact that we had our private date without our fans bothering us and almost the people here respected out privacy."

 

"I hope we can stay here longer. Going back there will be painful." Jihyo gave one last kiss to him on the lips as the northern lights appeared before them.