Day 11 : Best Gift (Part 4)

Winter in the air

"Guys I'm starting to worry what will Wonyoung feel about the truth of Yujin?"

 

"It will be fine, I'm sure she will accepted it."

 

"You don't understand Yena, She does not know that? This meeting is about how we can solve this."

 

"Guys I think I have an idea."

 

The blizzard is so intense that Wonyoung and Virtus had to hide at the small cave nearby. Though it is not that sheltered, this could let them wait until it calms down.

 

Wonyoung found a few flints and tried to strike it together to produce a spark for a fire.

 

"How long are we gonna stay here?" She asked, "This blizzard is getting stronger since it started few days ago."

 

The wolf growled as it was tired from its wanderlust. It suggested her to wait as going through the thick snow could be hazardous.

 

"I have to agree with you Virtus, the snow can calm down by itself." Wonyoung lean on to his furry body. "You're so fluffy Vit, I could use a nap."

 

She closed her eyes and hopes that it will be gone.

 

1 year ago. 

 

"Brr it's so cold," the baby bunny sat near the fireplace to warm herself and rubbed her hands to produce heat from her hand.

 

"Good thing we set up the fireplace. It could really be useful during winter." Her father said.

 

"I thought Yujin unnie was supposed to come here for Christmas. Where is she?" She asked.

 

Her parents frowned when she asked them about Yujin. Her mother speak up. 

 

"I don't think she will come here. She's celebrating Christmas with her uncle. But she send you a gift, especially for Virtus. 

 

"Really?!" Wonyoung grab her gift and open it, revealing to her a Frisbee. She called Virtus and he barked happily when he saw a Frisbee. 

 

"Here fetch this." Wonyoung threw the Frisbee to the kitchen letting him chase. 

 

Her parents were glad to see them playing with the Frisbee. But however they looked each other with worry. 

 

"I'm quite sadden with what happened to her." Her mother said. 

 

"Don't worry dear, Let's hope she won't find out."