Day 5 : A Romantic Vacation (Part 5)

Winter in the air

"Jihyo haven't called us since their flight." Momo tried to dial her number but to no avail.

 

"Well it's either she needs a Sim card since she's on a different country." Nayeon scoffed, "Right now she should get one."

 

Just then, a ring was heard.

 

"It must be Jihyo. " Nayeon grabbed her phone and accepted her call.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Oh thank god it's you, do you know how many time me and Momp called you?"

 

"How's you and Daniel?"

 

"I hope you have a good vacation there on Iceland,"

 

"Bye bye." Nayeon ended her call. 

 

"What the hell was that?" Momo asked. 

 

"I was just curious about them.... Anyways let's meet up with them." 

 

"Turns out everything was fine there," Jihyo unpacked her luggage while Daniel arranged his stuff. After their flight, the duo had an idea that instead of booking a hotel, they rent an apartment that was affordable to their stay, despite Daniel owning a room at UN Village. 

 

"Ah its so warm here," Daniel sat near the heater. 

 

"It's been a long ride from Seoul to Iceland. And also we only have 2 weeks so we have to plan carefully." Jihyo the Tv and cuddled with Daniel, "If we're lucky we can witness the northern lights during our trips." 

 

"Who knows," Daniel grab the remote and enjoy a movie night with Jihyo.