Day 12 : Best Gift (Part 5)

Winter in the air

"Looks like we're almost there Virtus. We can do this," Wonyoung walked through the snowy forest along with him. Though not that thick, it is very dense due to the amount of snow it was covered.

 

"Help!!!"

 

Suddenly, they heard a distressing sound coming from the western side of the forest and they went on. They saw a young man whose leg was bleeding. 

 

"What happened there mister?" She asked. 

 

He replied,"I was about to collect some berries when a pack of wolves attacked me and bit my leg." 

 

Wonyoung wasn't surprised from his answer, they are a lot of wild wolves out here with the exception of Virtus despite being a wolf. 

 

"Don't worry, he's not one of them. He was abandoned and my friend adopted him and gave me." Wonyoung continued, "I'll take you to the nearest village." 

 

Wonyoung place the injured man on Virtus back and bring him to the village which is not so far from the forest. 

 

"Thank you for your actions kid, especially your furry companion." 

 

"My name is Jang Wonyoung and my friendly companion is Virtus," She answered. 

 

"A very courageous name indeed."The man spoke "Say, where are you and Virtus head too."

 

"A friend of mine,"

 

"Safe travels Wonyoung ," The man bid farewell to Wonyoung as she make her leave with Virtus.