Day 14 : Best Gift (Part 7)

Winter in the air

Wonyoung opened her and noticed that she somehow woke up from someone's bed. This is the first time she can't feel a morning mood since her friend's death. 

 

She came down and was greeted by her unnie but she ignored them.

 

"I got this," Minju walk to the same direction Wonyoung went. She saw Wonyoing standing outside and approached her. 

 

"Hey there," Minju patter her back,"Before she passed away, Yujin send this to you." 

 

Wonyoung grab a letter from her and read out. 

 

Dear my bunny

 

If you're reading this I'm probably be dead right now. How are you doing? Oh wait, I can tell you're not OK with me passed away. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you my uncured diesase. I know that you are hurt by it but remember this. 

 

Did you remember Virtus, the abandoned wolf pup that I take care and gifted you last year. Well before I give it to you I told him that when I passed away, he will bring you happiness. I even crafted a special collar on him. 

I may not be around him but Virtus, he made a promise that he will be there for you. 

 

-Ahn Yujin 

 

Afterwards, she started sobbing and when she saw Virtus, she hugged him. What made cry so hard is that she flipped his dog collar saying, 

 

"This is my best gift to you AYJ." 

 

"Thank you unnie for this gift and thank you Virtus for being there for me." She petted him, returning the favour by her. They decided to head back and celebrate early Christmas with her unnie.