Day 10 : Best Gift (Part 3)

Winter in the air

"Here's your treat Virtus. You've been a good boy today." Wonyoung drop a large fish for him. 

 

Since they reached halfway to their destination, they decided to take a break and search for food. Luckily, they found a small river for Wonyoung to catch the fish using her rod.

 

Wonyoung then remember something. 

 

Flashback

 

"Yujin unnie, what are you doing?" the baby bunny asked as she saw Y reeling the fishing rod. 

 

"What do you think I'm going, I'm catching food for Virtus. He's like eating fishes." Yujin replied. 

 

Then suddenly, the fishing rod starting to move. 

 

"I think I caught one but yeek!" Yujin tried to reel in but it's struggle is too powerful that she's losing her balance. 

 

"I got you," Wonyoung grabbed her from her waist and helped her pull Yujin. With a strong pull, the two manage to caught a fish but at the same time they fall down to the ground. 

 

They started laughing then puppy Virtus went to then and their faces. 

 

"That tickles," Wonyoung giggled from his affection. 

 

"Hey boy I got something for you," Yujin showed him a large rainbow trout and throw it for him to feed. Both of them were happy to see him eating his meal. 

 

Flashback end

 

Virtus starts barking that made her wake up from her flashbacks. 

 

"Oh sorry their buddy, I'm just dreaming about something." Wonyoung rubbed his head but he continued to bark. He started to bark at his direction. 

 

"A blizzard?!" Wonyoung shocked, "We should start going right now." 

 

Wonyoung packed her stuff and ride on to his back to escape from the incoming blizzard.