Day 13 : Best Gift (Part 6)

Winter in the air

"Yujin I''ve made it." Wonyoung sprint towards Yujin house and knocked on her door, feeling excited too see her friend for 2 years. But instead, Kim Minju was the one who opened the door.

 

"Wonyoungie?"

 

"Minju unnie?!" the baby bunny was surprised, "It's been a while. How are you doing?"

 

"Doing fine.I wasn't expecting you to be knocking on my door." Minju cleared , "What brings you here baby bunny."

 

"I was wondering if Yujin unnie was here. I haven't met her seen these past two years."

 

Minju's face started to gloom. She knew she would asked her that question. Without doubt, she decided to tell her the truth.

 

"Jang Wonyoung come with me,"

 

Minju bring over to the garden with a tombstone nearby. Wonyoung took a look and tears started to form on her eyes.

 

"What happened?" She asked.

 

"Last year, she was supposed to come over to your house but her illness take over her and passed away. Your parents knew about it but they decided not tell you as it would hurt you so badly."

 

Wonyoung fell on to her knees and started crying over a lost friend. Virtus lay down beside her to whimper.

 

"I'm sorry Wonyoungie. I should have told you soon." Minju walked away to leave them alone. She went to her house and approached them.

 

"Poor kid, she haven't see her best friend since 2 years and this is the outcome."

 

"Even Virtus himself stood by her side and mourned for her." Sakura said. 

 

"Maybe I got something that can cheer her up."