Day 4 : A Romantic Vacation (Part 4)

Winter in the air

"Looks like you made your decision already," His assistant carried Daniel's luggage to the counter. He look at his watch to check his time.

 

"Jihyo should be her right now."

 

"Danny," A voice was heard and he saw Jihyo waving at him while carrying her own luggage.

 

"Right on time," Daniel said and gave Jihyo a peck on her cheek. They give their luggage to the services counter went in, bidding farewell to the assistant. 

 

"Our flight is just 1 hour later, maybe we should walk around." Jihyo hold his hand and wander through the airport. It's their first time traveling together as a couple.

 

 Most of them travel with their members or themselves for promotions, but now they do not have to worry about their presence since almost everyone is OK with their relationship. 

 

"I got to admit, it's my first time traveling overseas with you Danny." Jihyo rest her head against Daniel's shoulders. 

 

"Same, this brings me good memories when I'm with Wanna One." 

 

Jihyo started giggle, "Except that your fans invaded you, making the airport delay your flight."

 

"Oh yeah" Daniel scratchs his nape, "I totally forgot that." 

 

Just then they heard the announcement from the speaker. 

 

"The flight to Iceland will be starting soon. Proceed to the boarding gate within 30mins." 

 

"That's our queue." Daniel and Jihyo walk there way towards the boarding gate. With their tickets on their hand, they manage to find themselves a sit and await their long flight.