chapter two.

everything has changed | na jaemin

"Hey." His voice is so deep. "Cute baby. What's their name?" He walks over to me and kneels down to our height.

"His name is Junyoung." I look at Junyoung, and then at Felix.

"I like that name. Junyoung. Can I hold him?" He holds out his hands to pick him up.

"Sure." I hand him to Felix, being careful not to wake him up. Junyoung starts to move a bit. I thought he was going to wake up and start crying because he doesn't like to be held by anyone but me or Hyunjin, but he just stayed asleep on Felix's shoulder. "He really likes you. He never stays that calm for anyone except me or Hyunjin."

"What can I say? Everyone loves me." He smiles and starts to bounce carefully. Yeah, everyone sure does love you.

"If it's ok with you, I'm going to go clean myself up and check on my little brothers." I stand up and makes my way over to my dresser.

"It's alright. I can handle him for a bit. Take as much time as you need. I'll be fine with him." Felix sits down in the rocking chair and starts to rock back and forth slowly.

"Alright. Thank you so much. I am normally never able to get anything done with these three munchkins in my life." I laugh and gather my things to take a shower.

"Ah, are you the one who takes care of them?" Felix looks over at me and we make eye contact.

"Mhm. Junyoung is my son. Junseo and Junsu are my little brothers. My dad is off with his family somewhere in South Korea. Our mom and their dad died in a car accident 2 years ago." I walk over to the two and I give Junyoung a kiss on his head.

"Oh. I'm sorry for your loss. It must be challenging taking care of your brothers, as well as your own child. How old are you might I ask?" Felix starts to pat on Junyoung's softly.

"It's alright. We are all slowly getting over it. It is challenging yes, but I am 16." I walk over to my bed and I grab my phone.

"Wow. 16 and already has a child. How old is he?" Felix stands up and walks over to me.

"He is going to be 6 months on Friday." I smile at Felix as I check my phone.

"Aw. Well you go clean yourself up. I'll be fine with him alone." Felix sits down on my bed and lays back.

"Ok, thank you. Diapers and wipes are in the top dresser drawer. Bottles are in the kitchen. Toys are all around the house, so no need to look for those. His pacifier is in his crib. His blanket is in the crib, and if you need help finding anything else that I haven't listed. Hyunjin is most likely either in the guest room down the hall or the boys' room which is right next door." I start to walk towards the door while pointing to things around the room.

"Ok. Thank you. Now go tidy yourself up." Felix shoes me out of the room. I walk out of the room and to the bathroom. I get into the bathroom and Hyunjin runs in quickly.

"Sorry! I have to pee!" I close the door and sets my things down onto the hamper. I walk over to the bathtub and I turn on the water as Hyunjin pulls down his pants a bit and starts to pee. I ignore the fact that Hyunjin is in the same room as me and I start to undress. Hyunjin finishes and walks over to the sink and starts to wash his hands. "I'm sorry for barging in like this. I really had to pee and this is the only bathroom in the house." Hyunjin turns and faces me while I stand there in just my sports bra and shorts.

I turn to face him, "It's alright. Now get out." I open the door and push him out. I close the door and lock it. I walk over to the bathtub and I get fully undressed. I step into the bathtub and I start to take a shower.

I finish my shower and I get changed into my fresh, new clothes. I throw my hair up into a messy bun as I exit the bathroom. I walk out to hear Junyoung crying. I rush into my bedroom to see Felix sitting on the rocking chair, trying to feed Junyoung.

"Here. Let me help you." I walk over and pick up Junyoung. I walk over to my bed and sit down. I scoot back until my back is touching the wall and I set my big feeding pillow on my lap. I lay Junyoung down and I lift up my shirt, revealing my left . I look up at Felix and he is just watching. I look down at Junyoung who is already eating away. I put my shirt over Junyoung and I look back up at Felix.

"How did yo- What the hell? How did you do that??" Felix stands up and walks over to me.

"Magic. Junyoung doesn't usually eat formula." Felix sits down on the bed and looks me in the eye.

"You are truly an amazing mom, and older sister. Taking care of the 3 of them, while taking care of your young self? I'm impressed. Give me your phone." He holds out his hand. I grab my phone and I hand it to him. He opens it and starts to add himself as a contact. He texts himself so he gets my phone number as well.

You:
Hey.

Felix🔥:
Hey beautiful.

He hands me my phone back and smiles. I look at the text he sent me and I start to blush.

"Aw. Your cheeks are so red." He starts to tease me.

"Oh . Really?" I cover my one cheek with my right hand. I look at Felix. He nods and laughs. "It's not funny." I playfully hit him on the arm.

Hyunjin enters the room quietly, "Looks like you two are having fun." Hyunjin walks over to us and sits on the opposite side of my bed.

"Yeah. Thanks for bringing him over. He's been a big help and just a great friend." I look at Hyunjin.

"Oh really now? He's a better friend than I am?" Hyunjin raises his eyebrow.

"No. Of course not. No one can be a better friend than you." I take Junyoung out from under my shirt and I start to burp him.

"Alright good. Sorry Felix. But I'm going to head out. It's 7:14 PM and my mom wants me home at 7:20 PM. I'm lucky to live right up the road." Hyunjin stands up and starts to make his way towards the door.

"It's alright Hyunjin. Go home. I'll stay with Chaeyoung." Felix looks at Hyunjin.

"Alright. Love ya Chaeyoung. Take care, and tell the boys I said to behave." We all start laughing.

"I will. Go now Hyunjin, you don't want to make your mom mad. You know how she gets." I smile at Hyunjin. Hyunjin waves goodbye and leaves the room. I hear the front door open and close.

"I guess it's just us now. Would you like me to stay to help around?" Felix looks at me.