chapter three.

everything has changed | na jaemin

"I guess it's just us now. Would you like me to stay with you to help around?" Felix looks at me.

"Oh. Uh, sure. Follow me." I stand up and make my way towards the door. I walk out of the room and down the hall to the guest room. I enter the room and Felix follows shortly behind. "This will be your room for however long you choose to stay. Keep in mind that you can stay as long as you want." I turn to him and smile.

"Alright. I don't have anyone at home because my mom is in Australia and my sister is studying abroad in the USA this year." Felix starts to walk around the room, looking at everything he walks passed.

"Ah, alright. Well make yourself at home." Junsu comes barging in the room.

"Sissy! Junseo hid my favorite stuffy! He won't tell me where it is!!" Junsu storms out of the room and runs back to his. "GIVE ME MR. BEAR BEAR BACK RIGHT NOW!!!" I hear a loud bang from their room. Me and Felix quickly make our way to the room to see Junsu sitting on his bed and his tablet on the ground, screen shattered into pieces.

"What is this? Who did this?" I point to the tablet angrily.

"I-I'm sorry sissy. I got mad and I threw it at the wall..." Junsu starts to cry a bit.

"Oh honey. It's alright. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get mad." I hand Junyoung to Felix and I walk over to Junsu and I hug him tightly. Junsu hugs me back and cries into my chest. "It's ok. Shh" I start to rub his back, trying to comfort him. Felix walks out of the room and into my room. Junsu lifts his head up and looks at me with tear-filled eyes.

"So you aren't mad at me?" Junsu smiles weakly.

"No honey. How can I be mad at you? It's just a tablet. At least it's not you this time." I let go of Junsu and I stand up. "Now it's time to go to bed you two. It's alright 8 PM." I kiss both of their foreheads and I turn off the light as I walk out.

I walk into my room to see Felix and Junyoung cuddling on my bed. I walk over to my bed and I sit down next to Felix.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to sit down on the bed, and not that wooden rocking chair. It started to hurt a bit." Felix looks at me.

"It's alright. I don't mind." I scoot closer to Felix and I start talking to Junyoung, "Hi baby! Hello." Junyoung starts to smile widely. "You are so cute! Yes you are!" I boop Junyoung's nose and smile.

"You really are amazing." I look at Felix to see him looking at me. Me and Felix are inches away at this point, slowly starting to get closer and closer. Until it happened. Our lips were touching. When his soft lips came into contact with mine, it felt like everything around us was starting to disappear. Felix breaks the kiss and looks into my eyes. "That just made you ten times more amazing." I giggle.

"Thanks." I brush my hair behind my ear and smile. Felix smiles as well. I look at Junyoung and he is just laying there smiling. "What are you smiling at cutie?" I look back at Felix and he's just staring at me still. "And what are you looking at?" I smile at Felix.

"Oh nothing. I'm just admiring your beauty. God damn, how on Earth have I met someone as pretty as you?" I chuckle at Felix's comment.

"I'm not that pretty you know. I have my flaws." I blush.

"Ah and that is where you are wrong. You are pretty. Yeah, everyone has flaws. But you are still gorgeous." Felix starts to inch closer again and his lips land on mine once again. He slowly backs away and smiles. "Your lips, it's like they were meant to meet mine." I start to blush even more.

"Maybe they were." I lean in and kiss him again. I break the kiss and take Junyoung off his chest. I get up off the bed and I set Junyoung in his crib. I take his blanket and I lay it over him. I take his pacifier and I put it in his mouth. He starts to on it as he slowly drifts off to sleep. I walk away from his crib and I climb onto the bed, sitting next to Felix.

I face towards Felix and I start to kiss him roughly. I climb onto his lap, not breaking the kiss. We continue to kiss for 10 minutes and he breaks it.

"You really like me~ Don't you~" Felix smirks.

"Maybe I do~ Maybe I don't~" I playfully.

"Aw come on! Who doesn't like me??" Felix looks me deeply in the eyes.

"Ok fine. I do like you a little bit." My cheeks automatically start to turn red. I couldn't help but look away and cover my face with my hands.

"Aw, don't hide your face. You look cute when you blush!" Felix removes my hands from my face and smiles. I lay down on Felix and I bury my face into his chest. I slowly start to drift off to sleep as I'm laying on Felix.

~8 HOURS LATER~

I wake up to see Felix sleeping underneath me with his arms around my waist. I look at the clock and it reads "5:20 AM". I try to get up slowly but I can't because of his tight embrace. I give up on trying to get up so I try to get off of him and lay beside him, but instead I wake him up.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you. Go back to sleep." I kiss his nose and smile.

"No, I won't go to sleep until you are asleep." He smiles at me.

I sigh, "Alright I guess. Goodnight Felix." I slowly start to doze off again.

~1 HOUR LATER~

I wake up to Junyoung crying. I try to get up but Felix's arms are still around my waist. I eventually get his arms off of me and I get up. I walk over to Junyoung's crib and I pick him up.

"Shh, it's alright baby." I start to bounce him slowly. I look over at Felix to see him still sleeping. I look at the clock and it says "6:23 AM". I walk over to the bed and I gently shake Felix. "It's time to wake up Felix. We need to leave in 30 minutes. Are you just going to go to school in what you're wearing now?" Felix slowly opens his eyes and stretches.

"Hm? Yeah. I'll just wear this. Oh yeah. By the way, I have a question for you princess." Felix starts to sit up slowly.

"What is it?" I sit down on my bed. I lift my shirt up and I start to feed Junyoung.

"Will you be mine?" Felix looks me in the eyes deeply. I am left speechless.

"You want to date a single teen mom who takes care of her 2 younger brothers?"

"Of course. I don't care that you are a mom. I am willing to take whatever responsibilities that are going to come my way for choosing to live in this kind of lifestyle." Felix smiles at me.

"Alright, then yes. I will be yours." I smile widely at him. I look down at Junyoung and he is fast asleep. "Looks like someone fell asleep while nursing." I laugh.

"You go get ready for school and get the boys ready for daycare. I'll get Junyoung ready." Felix scoots closer and takes Junyoung.

"Thank you so much Felix. You are the best." I give him a quick peck on the lips and I rush over to my closet. I pick out a cute pink long sleeve Adidas top, light blue slightly ripped jeans, and my white converse. Not caring that Felix is right behind me, I quickly change into my outfit and I rush out of the room. I walk into the boys' room to see them already picking out their own outfits.

"Sissy! Does this match?" Junsu comes over to me with an orange shirt on and black sports shorts on.

"Yeah, that matches honey." I ruffle his hair.

"What about this sissy?" Junseo comes over wearing a light blue long sleeve top and while shorts.

"It matches Junseo." I kiss his forehead. "Alright, go get your backpacks and shoes on. I'm going to go check on Junyoung." They both run out of the room, almost tripping Felix.

"Oh my. Watch where you are going boys, you almost knocked me over." Felix comes into the room and hands Junyoung to me.

"Get used to them doing that. They do it every morning." I laugh. "But thank you for getting Junyoung ready. He looks so handsome." I kiss Junyoung on the head.

"Anything for my love." He softly kisses me on the lips.