chapter seven.

everything has changed | na jaemin

“That was really sweet,” I turn around to look at her, “Of course I wasn’t mad at you, I thought you had your reasons for leaving.” She gives me a soft kiss on the lips. “Please don’t cry baby, I don’t like it.” She wipes my tears away and kisses me again.

“I-I know you don’t. You never have.” I smile weakly at her.

“Yeah, and I never will.” She hugs me tightly, resting her head on my chest.

~Chaeyoung’s POV~

I let go of Jaemin and I look at Junyoung. He is wide awake and smiling at us.

“Hi baby boy. Why are you so happy?” I clap twice softly and I pick him up. Junyoung just starts making noises. Jaemin wraps his arms around me from behind and looks at Junyoung.

“I am so thankful for both of you. Would you like me to go pick up the boys? Or do you want to do it so we can surprise them?”

“I think I should go pick them up. Not because I don’t want you to, but you aren’t one of their emergency contacts.” I turn around, breaking out of his hold.

“Alright, then you better go pick them up. Now, surprise them with going early.” Jaemin takes Junyoung from me.

“Ok, will do! See you when I get back!” I kiss him on the cheek and I walk out of the room.

~30 minutes later~

I get out of the car and I open the back door. The boys jump out and run to the front door. I close the door and I walk towards the door. I open the front door and they run inside.

“SISSY!! THERE’S A RANDOM MA- JAEMIN!!” They run into my room. I walk into the room and Jaemin is kneeling on the floor, hugging them.

“Yeah, Jaemin’s back. Possibly for good this time.” Junsu walks up to me and hugs me.

“I’m glad you two are together again. We actually have another boy in the house now to play with.” Me and Jaemin start laughing. “What’s so funny?” Junsu looks up at me.

“Nothing.” I stop laughing.

~2 years later~

“Jaemin! Junsu! Junseo! Junyoung! Come here please!” I yell from the living room. They all come walking into the room from different directions. “I have some news for you all.” Junyoung holds up his arms, I pick him up and set him down on my lap.

“What is it babe?” Jaemin sits down beside me. I take out a box from my pocket.

“It’s almost Christmas, and I have an early present for you all.” I smile and give the box to Jaemin. Junseo and Junsu sit down onto the couch and Jaemin opens the box.

“Oh my god. Are you serious?” Jaemin’s face is priceless. I nod and he hugs me tightly. I start tearing up and I smile. He breaks the hug and kisses me.

“I didn’t want to tell you until she made it through the first trimester.” I wipe my tears.

“She?? It’s a girl??” Jaemin starts tearing up.

“Yeah. I can’t believe it.” A tear rolls down Jaemin’s cheek. “I have some other news too.” I wipe Jaemin’s tear.

“What is it now?” Jaemin holds my hand.

“We are moving! To a way bigger house than this! My dad sent me a check of ₩5,000,000.00 for my birthday!” I smile widely.

“Really?? Where to??” Junsu hugs me tightly.

“To a 5 bed, 2 bath apartment in Jinhae! We’ll be closer to my dad. He contacted me on my birthday last week and said that he wanted me to move closer to him because he really wants to see me a lot more and he feels bad for not being in my life much. He doesn’t know about the second pregnancy yet though. I’m going to surprise him on Sunday by going down to see him with you all.”

“Really? But Jinhae is so far baby~” Jaemin starts pouting. I smack the back of his head.

“Just be thankful we are getting out of this small place. If you want, I can kick you out and you don’t have to come with us.” I smile.

“No thanks babe, I’d rather stay with you.” He kisses my cheek and stands up. He takes Junyoung and walks into the kitchen. Junseo and Junsu sit down beside me and hug me.

“Thank you sissy! And we get to see Byung-chul?” They both look up at me.

“Yes, in only 3 days! Isn’t that crazy? Go get your homework done so we can go get ice cream!”

“OK SISSY!” They both shoot up from the couch and run to their room. I laugh.

~3 days later~

“We are here boys, wake up.” All of the boys except for Junyoung, who is sleeping on me, open their eyes slowly.

“Ok baby.” He kisses my cheek and stands up and stretches. Junseo and Junsu stand up and make their way off the train. We all get our backpacks and we get off the train.

We exit the train station and all get into a taxi; Jaemin is up front and me and the three boys are in the back.

~20 minutes later; At Byung-chul’s house~

“I guess we have arrived.” I give the driver ₩5,000 and he thanks me a lot. We get out of the car and we walk up to the front door.

I knock on the door and my dad opens the door.

"C-Chaeyoung? Is it really you?" I hand Junyoung to Jaemin and I hug my dad tightly. I start to tear up and I can hear my dad already crying. "You're all grown up now. I'm so sorry for abandoning you the way I did. I see you've been taking good care of Junseo and Junsu." He looks at the boys and smiles.

"Yes I have. I also have a son myself." I take Junyoung from Jaemin and I smile.

"Oh, he looks so much like you." He starts to cry a bit more.

"Aw daddy, please don't cry." I hug him with Junyoung still in my arms.

"I'm trying not to. Come in. Please." He steps out of the way and opens the door wider. We all walk in and I look around the place.

"This is a nice place daddy. Where's your wife?" I look at him.

"She's in the kitchen." He closes the door.

"Your daughters?" I turn to face him.

"Upstairs in their rooms. Why?" He looks confused.

"Can you possibly call them all into here? I have some news I would like to share." I smile and look at Jaemin.

"Oh. Uhm, sure. GIRLS! HONEY! CAN YOU COME HERE PLEASE?" He yells into the large house.

"Coming dear!" His wife walks into the room. "Oh, hi Chaeyoung." She walks over to me and hugs me.

"Hi." I smile at her. His daughters all walk into the room.

"Ok, so as you know. Chaeyoung is my daughter. These two young boys are her brothers. The little one she is holding is her son, and this kind gentleman is her boyfrie-" I cut him off.

"Fiance."