chapter five.

everything has changed | na jaemin

I look up at HyunA, "He wants to meet up with me right now. What should I do?" She looks up from her phone.

"I think you should go meet him. See what he wants." She looks happy for me. I don't know if this is a trap but I feel like I should go.

"Ok. Thank you so much HyunA!" I hug her and I exit the restroom. I walk across the hall to the classroom and I walk in. I walk up to the teacher's desk.

"May I be excused? Junyoung is sick and he needs to be taken home." Mrs. Young looks up at me from her papers.

"Alright Miss. Park. Take care, and I hope you feel better Mr. Junyoung." She waves at Junyoung and he smiles at her.

"Thank you so much! I'll make sure to get caught up tomorrow." I start making my way to my desk to pack my things up.

"Don't worry about making up anything tomorrow. It's ok." Mrs. Young goes back to grading the papers. I start packing up my things and I take out my phone.

You
Hey Felix. I am leaving early to go meet up with Jaemin, Junyoung's dad.

I turn off my phone and I throw my backpack on.

"See you Miss. Park!" Mrs. Young looks up from her papers again.

"Bye!" I wave to her and exit the classroom. I walk towards the doors of the parking lot I parked in. As I walk out, I hear my phone chime. I take out my phone and I read Felix's text.

Felix🔥
Alright babe. Stay safe. Let me know if he is trying to get you to do something you don't want to do.

I smile at his text and I turn off my phone. I get to my car and I open the back door. I take Junyoung out of the carrier and I start to put him into his car seat.

"Long time no see girl. You haven't changed one bit." I finish getting Junyoung strapped in and I climb out of the car and turn around.

"Jaemin. You haven't changed a bit either." I walk to him and I hug him. I break the hug and I close the car door.

"You look stunning girl. Can I see Junyoung?" He looks over my shoulder at the car. I look back and then back at Jaemin.

"Sure. I just strapped him in but it wouldn't hurt to take him out again." I turn around and open the door. I start to unstrap Junyoung and he starts to fuss. "Shh. It's ok baby. Mommy's got you." I put him on my shoulder and I start to bounce him slowly. I close the door and I turn around.

"He's so cute. He's just like you," Jaemin starts to get closer. "Perfect in every way." Jaemin looks at him and then at me.

I start to blush, "Oh. Well, I'm not PERFECT. I have my flaws." I chuckle.

"Well, that's what you might think. But in my mind you are perfect." He smiles at me. "Can I hold him?" He holds out his hands to take Junyoung.

"Of course you can," I hand Junyoung to him. Jaemin starts to bounce Junyoung. They both start to smile at one another. "I haven't seen him that happy in a while. I thought he was happy last night when Felix was holding him." I walk closer to the two of them, so me and Jaemin are inches away, practically touching shoulder-to-shoulder.

"Who's Felix?" Jaemin looks at me.

"Oh." I chuckle and brush my hair behind my ear. "He's a guy that I thought I could date to get the extra help and to try to get over you. He is nice and all, but he isn't Junyoung's dad. So it doesn't seem right to make him deal with all of this." I look at Junyoung and then up at Jaemin.

"Oh, so you are using him." Jaemin looks at my eyes, then my lips, and back up to my eyes.

"Yes and no. I like him. But I like you more. I have never stopped thinking about you." Jaemin starts to lean in and our lips meet. I break the kiss and I start to blush more.

"That never gets old." Jaemin smiles and Junyoung starts to make noises. "You like mommy and daddy together?" He looks at Junyoung. He just smiles.

"I think he likes us together." I look at Junyoung.

"Well then I guess we just have to be together." I feel Jaemin looking at me, then I hear someone clear their throat behind us. I look back to see Felix standing there.

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are to talk to my girl like that? She isn't your anymore. She doesn't like you anymore. Or did you just lie to me Chaeyoung?" Felix starts to walk closer to us.

"I-I can explain Felix. Please." Tears start to form in my eyes as I take Junyoung from Jaemin and walk towards Felix. "I am sorry. He is Junyoung's dad. And he is my first love. How can I ever let go of that?" I stop in front of Felix. I can see his eyes getting glossy.

"You lied to me. You ing lied to me." He looks at Junyoung, then me, and then at Jaemin. " all of you. I hope you both burn in hell, and just a heads up Jaemin, I am telling HyunA everything I just heard. Got it?" Felix storms off and into the school building. Tears start to roll down my cheek. I turn around and start to make my way over to Jaemin again. Jaemin looks at me and hugs me tightly.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to break you two apart." Jaemin kisses my head.

"I-it's alright. I-I don't think it was meant to be." Junyoung touches my face. Jaemin breaks the hug and we both look at him.

"Ehem. Babe. What the ??" We both turn around to see HyunA standing there with her arms crossed.

"She's my baby's mom. Am I not allowed to talk to her? You were the one that suggested that I talk to her." He walks over to her.

"Yeah, well I didn't expect you to suddenly fall in love with her again!" HyunA slaps him across the face.

"I didn't just suddenly fall in love with her again. I've loved her ever since me and her first started going out! She was my first love! And my first ever girlfriend!" I just stand there listening, while bouncing Junyoung to make it seem like I'm not listening.

"Well maybe you should just date her then!! And I'll go date Felix! Me and him were sleeping with each other anyways!! We are done Jaemin!" I hear a loud slap and I turn around. I see Jaemin holding his cheek and HyunA walking away. I walk over to Jaemin and he's trying to fight crying. He looks at me and Junyoung and smiles.

"I guess it's the three of us now." He removes his hand from his cheek, revealing a big red hand print that HyunA left on his cheek.

"Are you sure?" I look at him worryingly.

"I'm sure," He kisses my cheek. "Family is more important than anything to me at this point."