chapter four.

everything has changed | na jaemin

"Anything for my love." He softly kisses me on the lips. He breaks the kiss and walks out of the room and starts playing with the boys.

"It feels nice to not have all of this on my plate with no one to help." My phone buzzes and it's Hyunjin.

Hyunjin
Hey. How's Felix? Did he go home last night safely?

I laugh at his text.

You
No, he didn't go home. He lives here for the meantime and he is my boyfriend now. He's been a great help around the house. The boys love him. Even Junyoung loves him. And he doesn't really like new people.

I turn off my phone and I walk out into the chaos.

"Are you three boys ready?" I walk over to them.

"I am!" They all say in unison.

"Alright, then let's go! You two boys are getting dropped off at daycare. Felix and Junyoung are coming to school with me." I grab my car keys off of the kitchen island and I walk to the front door, grabbing my backpack on the way. "Oh Felix, do you have your backpa-" Felix holds up his backpack. "Never mind, you do. Let's head off then!" I open the front door and the boys run out to the car.

I walk out of the house, Felix closes the door as he exits behind me. I open the back door and I put Junyoung into his car seat, strapping him in. I back out of the car and Junseo gets in, I strap him in as Felix opens the opposite side and Junsu gets in. Felix straps him in. Felix closes the back door and sits in the passenger seat. I close the door and sit in the driver's seat. I start the car and start to back out of the driveway. I start driving to the daycare center.

We arrive at the daycare center and the boys already have their buckles undone by the time I open the car doors. The boys jump out of the car and run to my side. I close both doors and I start to walk them into the daycare.

I walk into the front entrance and I walk up to the front the desk.

"Hi. I'm checking in Park Junseo and Park Junsu." Mrs. Kim, the front desk clerk, starts typing their names into the computer.

"Ok. They are all set. You can drop them off down the hall and around the corner, and you can pick them up in the same place. Have a nice day Mrs. Park." I smile at her and walk the boys to their classroom.

Once we reach the classroom, I kneel down and give the boys a big hug.

"You two better behave today. If I find out one of you was disobeying your teacher, you will be punished when you get home. Ok?" I look at both of the boys and give them both a kiss on the forehead. "Bye boys. I'll see you at 4! Love you!"

"Love you too!" They say in unison and run off to play with the other kids. I walk out of the room and to my car.

I get into the driver's seat and start the car again.

"Alright. To the school now." I look at the clock and it says "6:45 AM". I back out of the parking space and I start driving to the school.

I park in the student parking lot and I get out of the car. I open the back door and I grab my backpack. I put my backpack on my back and I take Junyoung's carrier out of the car and Felix closes the car door behind me. I press the button on my keys to lock the car and the car makes a loud beep.

I hold Felix's hand as we walk into the school building. I get a lot of weird stares for carrying a baby around the halls, but I have gotten used to the stares.

"Is this normal for you to get this many stares?" Felix whispers into my ear.

"Yeah, but not this many. I think it's because I'm walking in with a guy AND my baby and not just my baby." I look at Felix and smile.

I hear someone say to another, "Oh my god. Does she finally a boyfriend after Jaemin left her?" My eyes start to tear up after hearing his name. I let go of Felix's hand and I run for the nearest empty classroom.

I set the carrier down on a desk and I take Junyoung out. I start to snuggle with him as tears roll down my cheeks. Felix enters the classroom and rushes over to me.

"Are you ok baby? What happened?" Felix hugs my waist from behind and rests his head on my shoulder.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine. It's just I heard someone bring up the fact that Jaemin, Junyoung's dad, left me. It still hurts me to hear that bastard's name." I wipe my tears and I turn around, breaking his embrace.

"Oh. I see. He is a bastard for leaving you pregnant with HIS child." Felix wipes a tear that rolled down your cheek.

"I'm, for the most part, over him now. I have moved on. Yeah, he is the reason why I now have my number one reason for living. But he has a new girlfriend. And I have you, so why should I waste my time on him? Right?" I smile. I walk out of the room, Junyoung in my right arm, carrier in the left, and I walk out to my car to grab the baby carrier.

I open the back door of my car and I place the car seat inside of the car and I grab the carrier off of the floor. Luckily, Felix followed behind me when I was exiting the school, so I handed Junyoung to Felix and put on the baby carrier. I grab Junyoung from Felix and I put him in the baby carrier once I had it on.

Once I put Junyoung in, I closed the car door and I make my way towards the school again. I walk into the school building and all eyes are on me again. I look at Felix and just smile. I start walking down the hall and I arrive to my first class of the day... math.

I give Felix a peck on the lips, "I'll see you at lunch." I look up at him and he just smiles.

"Ok baby. Take care of yourself until then, I don't want anything happening to you." Felix hugs me and walks away. I take a big deep breath and I walk into the classroom.

As soon as I enter the room, Junyoung starts fussing. I quickly walk to my seat and I set my bag down and I ask the teacher if I can use the restroom. She excuses me, seeing that Junyoung is about to start crying. I quickly make my way to the door and I walk across the hall to the bathroom.

I walk into the bathroom and standing in front of the mirror, fixing her makeup is HyunA.

"Well look who it is. Jaemin's toy." She puts the cap on her lipstick and puts it back in her purse.

"Don't call me that. I am 100% certain he left because he was scared." I walk over to the sink and I start bouncing to calm Junyoung down.

"No, honey. He left you for someone better. He realized he made a mistake with you and went to me. Someone you will never be as good as." She turns to face me and looks me up and down. "Cute baby by the way." She points to Junyoung.

"Y-you're the girl?" I feel tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Yes I am sweetie." She starts to get closer to me. "And don't you ever think of trying to get him back." She is now only inches away from me. She backs up and bends down to talk to Junyoung. "You're so cute. What's your name?" He grabs her finger and starts to get happy.

"His name is Junyoung." I look down at Junyoung and smile.

"That's a cute name. Did Jaemin agree to that?" HyunA stands up straight and looks at me.

"No. He left me when I told him he got me pregnant. He doesn't even want to be apart of Junyoung's life." I put my fingers in front of Junyoung's hands and he grabs onto my fingers.

"Have you actually talked to him about it?" HyunA crosses her arms.

"No. Has he said anything about it?" I look up at her and then back down at Junyoung.

"Yeah. He can't shut up about what kind of mistake he made with leaving you alone with the baby. Do you want his number?" HyunA takes out her phone.

"Sure." I take out my phone and I open the space to put a new message.

"His number is xxx." I type his number into the number space and I start to text him.

You
Hey. It's Chaeyoung. I'm sorry for not texting you sooner. But I hear from your girlfriend that you said that you have made a mistake about leaving me alone with Junyoung? And yes, that is his name. Text me when you read this.

I send the text and I wait for him to respond.

"Thank you for telling me HyunA. I guess you aren't so bad after all." I look up at her and smile. My phone chimes and I look down at it.

Jaemin😭
Hey Chae. Yeah, I really regret leaving you. Want to meet up right now? Just tell the teacher that the baby threw up and you need to go home. I'm sure the teacher would understand. I just want to talk with you for a bit. I also want to meet the life I brought into the world