Damn Oppa!

Miss Little Kwon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeosin's POV

Damn it! He use his power and fame on his bloody hell own sister. I just playing my food. How dare he set the stupid rules if I want to come back to home? I'm sighing. 

"Yah, don't sigh in front the food!" my uncle speak. I look at him.

"Just think about his rules! What the f-..." I immediate stop my word while my uncle's wife glaring at me. I smirking.

"Look, Yeosin...If you want to go home, just follow your brother's said. I know that he just want to protect you," I just glaring Tiger Uncle.

"But your nephew just crazy, Oppa! I know that Yeosin can become a damn great producer. Am I right?" and this is his wife who very-very supportive with me, Mirae Aunty.

Actually this couple had move out from Seoul after they both getting married. Tiger Uncle had establish his music production in here and I become one of his mentor who able receive the knowledge. Well, since his son just about 8 years old and I old enough to learn those. It quite awkward to call both of them as 'uncle aunty' but Tiger Uncle just being my mother's youngest brother. So, I need to respect them and they had been take care of me since my parents sent me off from Seoul.

"What a ever, Jagiya but this is her crazy brother's demand. So, if you want to study at S-University there are two rules only you need to obey. First, stay with your famous G-Dragon brother and second, if you want to work out your dream work at YG company," his voice littl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter