Her Request

Miss Little Kwon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV

That little brat! How dare she applying it without discussion? I thought I already warned her to continue her dream at there. Not at here! Who she thinks she is? Why can't she listen mine? 

Feeling annoying when I reach the letter. It show her full name. Congratulations that your application to futher your study is successful at S-University for this term. Please bring... I can't read for further information. Immediately grab my phone to call my mother. Still ring! Waiting....

"Oh, Yongie ah...Why you calling me at this time? Don't you busy, son?"

"Eomma, did you receive any news about my sister?"

"Are you talking about Yeosin? Yes, she told me last week. Plus, your father agree with her choice."

"Mwo? Did I told you and Appa that she need to continue at State? Not in here. I thought we already said it on last Christmas."

"Son, she already big girl now. Plus, your father and I miss her lot. Tiresome for us to flew as visit her there."

I bite my lip. True, I got a younger sister. Just difference by 3 years only. When I being accepted in band boy (Big Bang) I don't want anyone know that I had her. I hate when my little baby sister get the attention. Will be hurt me if she can't handle it. So, we decide to flew her away and stay with my mother's brother (uncle).

Unfortunately, my uncle teach her and ask her to follow her desire. Yeah, Yeosin now eager to pursue her dream to become a music pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter