Why?

Miss Little Kwon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

In the training room, Big Bang were practicing. Their dance practice. They are working out for their comeback. Not only that they also planning for world tour as their new album had been released. The music of Fantastic Baby had been echoing in the training room. They practices till out of breathe. After that they gather around to discuss about their world tour and playlist for the tour. Jiyong showing his skill as the leader. They are discussing each other till....

"Ah, hyung...It is true that you really got a real baby sister? Just like me?" ask little Seunghyun or Seungri as his stage name.

"Who told you? Bull...Why I had a baby sister? I just got..."

"Hyung...We are not that dumb. Both of us knew that you always went to States just for visiting your baby sister," Daesung interupt. Jiyong look suprised and change his gazes to Youngbae and big Seunghyun.

"Wow! Don't ask me....Perhaps TOP Hyung had spill the bean to them!" defend Youngbae.

"What? Hell no...This bastard maybe enter your room. You know that this rat loves to wear your things," fired Seunghyun. He close his cheap mouth when Jiyong seriously glaring at Seungri. Look like he want to kill Seungri for touching his belongings.

"Hyung! It just....For that reason, I found your family's picture that you hide in the closet. And you wrote something at the back," Seungri trying to change the subject.

Jiyong sighing. He need to tell the truth to his maknae. So far just Youngbae and Seunghyun know about Yeosin, his baby sister. Well, Youngbae is his partner when both of them become trainee before this. Seunghyun is a neighbour's boy around their old residence before. So, yes both of them know who is Yeosin actually. Since the bean had spilled out, Jiyong also told the truth to his Sajang, Yang Hyunsuk. Besides that Yang Hyunsuk also get the recommendation letter from Tiger about his niece which happen she is also G-Dragon's little sister. He quite surprise th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter