Breaking News

Miss Little Kwon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

G-DRAGON HAD LITTLE SISTER? He pick-up her at Airport yesterday.

LITTLE SISTER OR GIRLFRIEND? Why suddenly he admit that he had a little sister? He is not last child in his family.

CEO YG CONFIRMS THAT G-DRAGON HAD LITTLE SISTER EVER SINCE. His famous idol, G-Dragon admit that his family who sent his little sister away. She was staying with their relatives at US.

TIGER JK IS G-DRAGON'S UNCLE? Tiger JK admit that his nephew is G-Dragon or real name, Kwon Jiyong. He is the one who take care G-Dragon's little sister together with his wife, Mirae. Tiger proud to be their uncle. Tiger teach the Little Kwon to become a music producer. He hopes that the music industry from South Korea support his niece's dream and his idol nephew.

Jiyong's POV

Wow, so fast Samchon doing his work! I thought his fame already vanished at here. Seems like this old Tiger got his claws. If Yeosin heard my mind, for sure she will kill me for dissing her favourite uncle. Since I admit to the media that she is my little sister. They are trying to spread the rumour. Lucikly Sajang-nim and Samchon able to give the official statement immediately. Otherwise, Yeosin will be hurt with this stupid statement. Oh, as my demand she is staying with me since she need to attend her class at this city. I still munch my breakfast which made up by my girlfriend.

"Yah, eat first before read that new! Jeez, Ji...you're so childish," she warned me. I smiled and push away my tablet.

"Thank you for making a breakfast. Suppose she need to do this for me...not you, babe!"

"Never mind, plus she still need to adjust her jet-lagged. Don't harsh her, Ji!" Chaerin smiled.

Hell yeah, I got Chaerin as my damn girlfriend. Yes, I speaking of that Chaerin who actually CL, the leader of 2NE1. Actually, I already become her boyfriend for 2 years and counting. Just because of our images, we are agree to had a 'secret' loveline. Chaerin also know about Yeosin after I dating with her. I don't want her accuse me for being unfaithful or cheating on her. So, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter