Tonight

Miss Little Kwon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeosin's POV

Tonight I going to show my talent. My brother seem shock when I ask him to DJing at the club. He can't denied it since he already promise me. I looking at my closet. What I am going to wear tonight? Should I go for y one or foxy one? My phone is vibrate. I smiled. 

"Yeoboseyo! Unnie!!! Thanks to God, you just saved your sister's life!" scream me.

"Yah! Don't scream like that! Jjinja? What you need, little sis?" replied Dami Unnie.

"Tonight Oppa promises to bring me at club. I want to show him my DJing style. However...."

"You don't know what the best attire you need for DJ tonight?" guess Dami Unnie.

"Wah! You're totally a damn great fashion expert! Yes, Unnie...could you help me out?" pouting me.

"Sure, baby sis! Change to video call first. And show me your closet," she said.

"Ne, Unnie...wait a minute."

I show my attire wardrobe to her. She advised me through the video call. My big sister is the great one. She know the best one for me. Finally, I decided to wear like this asai-hot-wok-tie-dye-fitted-top-item-14072813.aspx?storeid=9359 as my sister's guide. She convinced that I will be great tonight for DJing. I humming as walking to the bathroom. 

 

Jiyong's POV

What a great plan! I decided to ask my members to look at Yeosin tonight. Seriously, I can't broke my promise! I need to trust her. Sometimes I can't imagine that my sister already growing up. Iskk, it killing me inside! I rubbing my neck while enter the house. It is tiresome! I heard the showering from the guest room. Perhaps my sister clean herself. I took out a beer can from the fridge and drink it. My phone vibrate.

Panda-Ri: Hyung, are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter