Test

Miss Little Kwon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

YG still watching the demo given by Tiger. He close his eyes and shake his head from backward. If he does this means he really enjoy it. The beat of music create by this young lady quite impressed. No wonder she really want be a music producer. But he is wonder why she doesn't want be a singer like her brother?

Well, YG train G-Dragon and Taeyang from the beginning. Especially G-Dragon. Before that boy growing up well, that boy used to write the lyrics every night at least 2-3 song before sleep. Now, the hardwork that G-Dragon push really paid off. He is now well-known leader of Big Bang and famous fashionista singer or rapper. Even the netizen call him as King K-pop.

He open his eyes when the vibrate sound disturb him. He know who is the caller. That rapper never sleep at this time. It is quite different between Seoul and LA. He pick-up the call.

"Yeoboseyo. Ne, Tiger-ssi? So early make a phone call from LA," he said it first.

"Yeah cause I can't sleep when my niece safely arrived at there. So, did you watch the demo I given?" Explained Tiger.

"Yeah, I did watch till your call coming through. But one thing...why don't you make her as a singer or rapper? She got the voice." Tiger laugh with YG's suggestion. "Why? It something funny for you?"

"Nope but believe it or not, my niece never think to be a singer or rapper like her brother. She just love to create or produce it. That's all...So, if you want her to become your singer, be my guest if you can pursue her."

"G-Dragon is my boy and he will..." Tiger cut his confidence.

"He will not agree it! He hate it if his baby sister become an idol. If he didn't hate it, he will stop their parents to sent his baby sister away from him."

 

Yeosin's POV

What a great timing! After the registration, my brother want me to accompany him to his workplace. Nice trick, bro! Having a lunch before we going to his workplace. How I miss my Eomma and Appa. They really proud with me when I able to entering this prestigious university. 

Unfortunately, I can't met my elder sister. She need to work out her project at Milan. Yeah, Dami Unnie is a great fashion designer. Jiyong Oppa is a famous idol. And they want me...the little Kwon have a normal life a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter