Baby Sis

Miss Little Kwon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV

Hell yeah! I just got scold from Teddy Hyung. I just ing annoying when Hyung praise her too much. Plus I really piss-off when I just know that Sajang-nim just watch her demo. Hyung show me the demo which Tiger Uncle give to Sajang. I really proud with her talent but I really don't want she involve herself in this world. Especially music industry. Teddy Hyung's right when it come about her talent. She is totally genius one! She can remix it. She can write it. She can composed it. Even she good in singing as well. She totally my baby sister but....Why this ing happen to me?

"Yah, I just got your message! It is true that..." I just nodded before Youngbae finish his sentence.

"What the hell you doing, Ji? She just come back here only," now my big Hyung bash me.

"Look, I mesage both of you to help me find her! Not arguing with me. I am her brother! I know my right to protect her!" annoyed me.

"Don't misuse your right as her brother! She can't be far away...plus, I ask Daesung and Seungri looking for her as well," Youngbae calm me.

"Jeez, Ji...Just one sister you become this furious. How furious you are if she dating someone like us?" this alien TOP Hyung really killing me.

"Hyung!" scream me. That alien Hyung laugh of loud. Gosh! Why I had this childish Hyung in my group?

 

Author's POV

Yeosin hug her knees. She really don't know where to run back to her brother's place. She still new for this town. Practically, she just run off to the roof top. Yeosin put her chin on her knees. She can't understand why her brother not being supportive about her dream. She want to show to everyone that she is deserve to be G-Dragon's little sister. She need to tell that she is capable in music producing even though she is not a singer like her brother. So that her brother will proudly tell to others that she is his little sister.

Yeosin know that Jiyong hates the idea for she involve herself in music industry. Jiyong want Yeosin being a normal life and being dream a norma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter