Airport

Miss Little Kwon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV

What the F? How come they know that I come here? This media...Can't let me break at all. I thought I already plan it smoothly. I don't want that they know I want to pick-up someone. For sure Noona will scold me if she knew this. I still remember her nagging about my plan. But now? ARGHHH! Damn it! Now I need to reverse my plan. I told my manager to sent me back to YG and ask somebody else to pick up her. But wait....

"And don't ask your bodyguard to pick-up her!" warned Dami Noona.

"But Noona...."

"No but, Ji! I tell you seriously. If you ask the bodyguard to pick-up her, you'll be dead meat," warned Dami Noona.

"Noona, I'm your brother! How could you threat me like that?"

"And Kwon Yeosin is my little sister, little brother! Jeez, Ji...If I not had tight schedule, for sure I pick up her by myself," told Dami Noona.

"Noona, trust me okay! I know how to protect her," replied me.

"Yeah, right! I know you, little bro! And make sure you take off day for her registration. Since you're the one want her to stay with you," remind Dami Noona.

"Araso, Noona....I already ask the permission from Sajang-nim. Eomma and Appa also come that day. Only you not coming for her registration," tease me.

"Yah, Kwon Jiyong!"

That I remember last night. I sighing. No choice. I need to step out from the van. Luckily I wear mouth mask and shades to cover mine. Otherwise they will get the ugliest face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter