Barista 2

The Flirty Barista ☕ | JiRose FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up early and got ready. I hurried out to the open-air terrace at the top deck where the pool is located so I can see the sunrise.

There are already people awake this early, or people that haven't gone to sleep just yet. I leaned towards the terrace and breathe in the fresh air you can never have in the city as the slightest crack of light begins to ascend.

"Should I yell I'm the King of the World?" I whipped my head to the side seeing prince eric casually leaning his back on the railings, an elbow propped up and his other hand inside his pockets. Shades covering his eyes.

"Please don't. I don't want to hit an iceberg and drown."

"I'll give you my whistle." And he whistled using his mouth. I laughed.

"Isn't it too early for this?" He propped both his arms on the railing but continued looking at me and shrugs nonchalantly.

"Is there ever a perfect time?"

"Maybe, like now." He cracked up and I giggled. He didn't expect that.

"You really won't tell me your name?" He pulled his sunglasses out, eyes crinkling as he smiles, hanging it on the neckline of his polo shirt.

"I thought we already settled with ariel?" I raised a brow. He dramatically held a hand to his chest and stumbled back a bit.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were my rose." I bit back a smile. So close to my nickname but he doesn't need to know that.

"People where you live, grow five thousand roses in one garden... yet they don't find what they're looking for...

They don't find it,

And yet what they're looking for could be found in a single rose" I know he's referencing Titanic's rose but we'll see if he gets what I'm referring to.

"But the eyes are blind. You have to look with the heart."  He added and my grin widens.

"It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose important." He chuckled

"I'm anything but little, I'm still a prince though." I laughed and he just stared at me. I squinted my eyes a bit. Feeling the sun come up and the rays hit the side of my face.

"There might be millions of roses in the whole world, but you're my only one, unique rose." He solemnly says, still quoting The Little Prince and my heartbeat quickened. The sun's magic, is not helping as it illuminates his face.

I stifled a yawn and giggled "I'm sorry, I think I should get back to bed."

"Isn't it too early for bed?" he says, slowly walking over to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter