Barista 31

The Flirty Barista ☕ | JiRose FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lisaaaa" I whined and she just glared at me. Her hormones are definitely all over the place.

"Are you seriously asking me that question chae?" I told her what happened and what Jimin had told me. I asked her what he means since I'm utterly confused.

"I'm seriously confused that's why I'm asking!!" I yelled

She sighed and puts down her utensils then wiped and threw the table napkin then gave me a blank look "you listen carefully cause I'm only gonna say this once." I eagerly nodded, hopping off from my stool and sat next to her.

"He says he can't stay if you want more than what you have right which I knooowww you do!" I was about to retort when she shushed me

She inhaled and then screamed, yes, screamed at me "AND HE'S A JERK CAUSE HE KNOWS THAT TOO BUT SAYS HE WANTS TO STAY USING YOUR FEELINGS TO MAKE YOU STAY TO SOMETHING YOU DON'T REALLY AGREE ON BUT HAVE TO CAUSE YOU'VE ALREADY FALLEN DEEP WITH THAT PIECE OF AND NOW YOU'RE STUCK IN THAT RELATIONTT!!"

I blinked as she panted. "You got that?"

I was halfway shaking my head no cause she was rapping the hell out of that and screaming so her words weren't that clear specially when we're seated so close to each other but her glare stopped me so I nodded slowly. All I got was Jerk and . So I get the gist of it.

"Good." She says just as jungkook came in

"Hey love-" jungkook was going in for a kiss on her cheek but Lisa held the bread knife making him stop "tell me honestly, are you still playing with me?!"

"W-what?" Okaayyy, it's my cue to get out. I slowly backed away from the couple and jungkook glanced over to me mouthing "what did I do now?"

I winced and mouthed sorry knowing Lisa was triggered with our talk and since jungkook is Jimin's bestfriend... yeah, you know the drill.

I don't know why I'm walking backwards discreetly to the main door, maybe because if I turned my back on them, Lisa might accidentally throw the knife in my direction which I mind you, could happen.

I slowly closed the main door as quietly as I could, their voices now muffled. "Why are you sneaking out like that?"

I gasped and straightened up, twirling around to see jimin.




"Ahaha..." I awkwardly laughed, leaning my back against the door

"Lisa and kookie's having a slight... banter..." I say jerking my thumb to the direction inside. He nods and puts his hand on his pockets.

My eyes widen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter