Barista 20

The Flirty Barista ☕ | JiRose FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You look happy." Lisa teases and I giggled

"Do I?" I hummed as I put margarine on my sliced bread

"What's with vanilla twighlight? You've been humming and singing that song since you came back from home." she probes and I can't help but smile some more and put my pair of loaves in the oven toaster.

"Spill the tea , Jimin was here and asked me where you are. I was the one who gave your home address you know." she playfully glares and I slapped her arm "and you could've given me a heads up!"

"I didn't know he'd actually go to you pronto! Your house is like what? 2-3 hour long drive from here?" she shoved me when I didn't answer "ya! quit smiling like a fool and tell me."

"Is it mandatory for me to tell you?"

"It's the least you could do to thank me ." I laughed and gave in.

"That's what you get for not locking the door!" she comments when alice unnie thought jimin was a trespasser and was taking advantage of me and pulled his hair to drag him off my bed.

"You know we don't do that." Locks were unnecessary in our household, even our parent's room.

"Well, the locks were there for a reason, just be thankful jimin didn't get castrated by alice unnie." I then told her that we almost got caught by my parents

"Since you're here and well, I'm guessing you hid him well." she knows my parents well. They're really... conservative. So they won't approve of a boy in my room even at this age if he's not my spouse. How much more if he's not even my boyfriend yet?

"Unnie helped out too so I'm thankful for that."

"So what did alice unnie say?" I slapped her hands from trying to take away my slice of toasted bread "Make one yourself."

she pouts and stood up to get a plain sliced bread and just chomped on it, too lazy to make a simple toast. "So, what did unnie say?"

I hesitantly told her our exhange of words, non-verbatim, when unnie asked if jimin was my.. boyfriend. She gulps down some water and gave me a look. "And? what did jimin respond to that?"

I avoided her gaze and silently ate my bread. "Hey!" I whined when she took the last slice

"You'e so slow, answer the question or this will end on my stomach." I drmatically gasped and squinted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter