Barista 10

The Flirty Barista ☕ | JiRose FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was my stage. I'm the spotlight tonight. It was supposed to be Wheein's but they gave it to me instead, knowing tomorrow's our stop for Santorini and from there, I won't be going back to the cruise ship, instead I'll be flying back to Seoul.

I poured my heart out as I sang. I promised to stay in touch with my colleagues and that we'll see each other again someday. It made me emotional and I had second thoughts but I know I won't regret going to Jennie's wedding.

We ended quite late and I got out at dawn with a little to no sleep when the sun rises and the cruise come to another stop, but it's my last stop.

I hugged the jacket closer to my body as the chilly wind gushed. I looked out at the scenic view I know I'll come to miss. I walked towards the bow and won't miss the chance to do the iconic titanic pose. I wish someone could take a photo, maybe google captures it through the satelite.

I climbed up the rail, leaned slightly and slowly spread my arms out. I grinned feeling the wind but it's damn cold! Before I can move though I felt arms wrapped around my waist, his heat engulfing me. I didn't get scared cause I knew his scent all too well and my body got used to his. Not that kind of way you !

"I'm the King of the World!!" He yelled and I laughed, pushing us off the rail and back to the safe ground.

"You yelled on my ear. I think I just got deaf." I jokingly scratched my ear

"It's ok, you'll still be my rose." He says, signing. He's one of the reasos why I didn't get home sick, he made my life easier here and he's also one of the reasons why it's so hard to go.

"I didn't know you know how to sign." I say, smiling.

"I don't. I was just making it up." I squinted my eyes at him and snorted

"I'm not sure if you're being modest, or being sarcastic?"

"A little bit of both." He shrugs, walking me back to my room

"No late night talks?" I raised a brow at him. It has been our routine, we often stay out late and just talk, mostly flirt, but yeah talk.

"We have a long day ahead of us, you need to sleep so you'll have energy." I wanted to tell him I'm leaving but decided against it. I might not be able to leave at all so it's better to tell him off deck.

"Indeed." I stared intently at him, memorizing his features and gave him a lingering kiss. "Goodnight." I whispered

☕☕☕

She's acting different. I didn't like the way she looked at me earlier, nor the way she kissed me goodnight. Not because I don't like her, heck! She's the only girl I've been with for m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter