Barista 28

The Flirty Barista ☕ | JiRose FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up at the heavenly smell of bacon and eggs and sat up, rubbing my eyes. I looked down to my stomach which growled at the mouth watering smell and looked around my room, titling my head. I remember falling asleep at the sofa. The corners of my lips tugged up knowing he must've carried me to my room.

I put my slippers on and hurriedly gurgled and washed my face then headed out to find Jimin cooking without a shirt on. Again. Good thing he has pants on now though. He turned off the stove and held the pan and looked at me then smiled "Take a seat, I just finished." I smiled and did as told and watch him as he prepare my plate for me.

"Cute." He smirked and run a hand through his hair and winked "I know."

"I was pertaining to my food." I motioned to my plate that has bacon and eggs formed to a smiling face like how kids like it

"Exactly." His eye crinkled with mischief and I scoffed

"Aren't you gonna eat?" I raised a brow when I noticed he only prepared something for me.

"That's actually mine, but you can have it." He pointed to my food, the look on his face tells me that he's just teasing. I pulled the plate closer to me and stuck my tongue out to him

"You already gave it. You can't have it back." I said and shoved a bacon to my mouth

"Attractive." He snickers

"I know right." I flipped my hair and we both giggled.

We were both startled when the door opened revealing lisa and her mom. I bolted out of my seat and went to hug her "*imo!" (*auntie)

"Rosie~ I've missed your voice!" She hugs back and smiled as she pulled away and turned to jimin who just smiled awkwardly and hesitantly covered his torso. I wanted to laugh if I wasn't blushing like I've been caught doing something Rated PG.

Lisa's mom raised a brow at me and a knowing smile appeared on her lips but she squinted her eyes and pointed at me "remember to use protection. You're almost there, finish your studies first ok?" I can feel my face heat up even more and she turns to lisa and jungkook and glared "And same goes for you two."

"Psh. What are you talking about?" Lisa tries to deny but she just gave her daughter a once over and did the same to jungkook which made him gulp and she wordlessly left for lisa's room.

"Eventhough she's right, why do I feel so offende

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter