Reunion

Lightning Rod

Ryeowook’s POV

I groaned as I woke up, fluttering my eyes open. Before they widened as I realized something.

I remember everything.

From when I first met Kyu, to meeting Kui Xian, then to getting attacked by Seoyhun and her father.

I then felt an arm around my waist, as I lay down in the comfortably silk bed, nothing but a purple shirt and purple boxers covering my body. I slowly turned around to see if my assumption of who I was with is correct. And I was right.

It was Kui Xian, and he was already awake just staring at me with a smirk.

“KUI XIAN!” I yelled as I hugged him.

He hugged back, and after a moment we pulled apart to give each other a long and passionate kiss.

God did I miss this so much.

When we pulled back, I was panting hard trying to catch my breath. He’s lucky he is a demon, and has longer lung capacity then me.

He pulled me into another hug. This one tighter than the last one. But I didn’t care. I missed him so much, that I didn’t want to loose him, or Kyuhyun again.

I can’t believe that women erased my memories.

“You okay Li Xu?” he asked me softly after a moment of silence.

“Yes, God I missed you Kui Xian. Please don’t leave me again. Please.” I said starting to tear up again.

“I won’t I promise. Now I want to ask you something. Something that both me and Kyuhyun have been wanting to ask you for 7 years now.” He said as we pulled back.

“What?” I asked wiping my tears that are falling down.

“Will you be our Partner?” he said smirking his signature childish smirk. The one that he only showed when he was fighting a demon, or when he was with me.

“Yes. Are kidding me Kui Xian? Why would you think I would say no to that? I love you and Kyuhyun.” I said before going into another hug with him.

“Good. I think I‘m going to sleep Li Xu.” He said before closing his eyes.

I widened my eyes.

“What but I just saw you for a minute. I wanted to catch up with you.” I said pouting.

“So you don’t want to speak with me.” Kyuhyun said opening his brown eyes.

I blushed.

“W-well we have been speaking for a couple of months now. And Kui Xian has been sealed the whole time. Not to mention I just remembered everything.” I stutured.

Crap, I am screwed.

He laughed before sitting up. I got up on my elbows and raised an eyebrow at his behaveor.

“What’s so funny Kyu?” I asked.

“Nothing, I know why you want to speak to him any ways. Haha, I just love messing with you.” He said in between laughs.

I hit his arm, before flopping back down on the bed and covered my head with the sheets.

“I hate it when you do that Kyu.” I said.

“Sorry Yeobo, its just too fun to mess with you sometimes.” He said sheepishly.

In truth I wasn’t mad at him, I just love messing with him.

I sat right back up and we stared at each other for awhile.

Then the door opened, and Kyuhyun instantly went into a defensive position. While I just stared at him, confused by his action. But when I heard a voice that I have been wanting to hear for 7 years now, I looked up with a smile on my face. Not to mention Kyu relaxed his guard.

“Hey maknae, guess what. Me and Hannie are going to be in char-“ Heechul cut himself off when he saw me smiling at him. He smiled before running over and hugging me. Both of us laughed while we hugged each other. And Kyuhyun just smiled knowing that I missed my real older brother.

“Wookie baby, how are you feeling?” he asked after our laughing had died down.

“My body is sore, but I am just happy to see everybody again. How are you doing Heechul umma? And where is Key umma?” I asked pouting with that last sentence.

I miss Key more than Chullie cause he was gone longer. We brothers have a lot of catching up to do. Considering they left and had fun with their boyfriends while I stayed and got beaten and treated as a slave by dad and our new step-mom.

Don’t get me wrong I am glad that they left, but I just felt alone without them there. Not to mention I actually felt empty when I didn’t remember anything about Kyuhyun and Kui Xian, the only people I ever loved in my entire life.

Heechul pouted. Causing me to laugh again. Which I immediately regretted when I felt a pain in my chest, around my lung area.

I coughed a little in my hand, and when I pulled back I saw blood in my palm.

Did I just cough up blood?

“Woah, yeobo your not completely healed yet.” Kyuhyun said pulling me into a hug. I started shaking.

Why was I coughing up blood? I don’t remember getting and injury that could cause this.

“Kyu what happened to my baby?” Heechul asked grabbing a chair and sitting next to our bed.

My eyes widened.

Why didn’t Kyuhyun tell my brother what had happened to me?

“Heechul, um y-you guys have a step-mom and she is a demon hunter. She had Wookie tied to his bed and that hunter Ray had been beating him up while he was tied there.” He said looking down at me and rubbing my arm, when he felt me cringe at the memory of being tied to my bed, gag in my mouth, except for boxers, and being beaten up by this ‘Ray’ guy. Not to mention my dad cut my arm for each day I was laying there.

Heechul’s eyes widened and then he closed them, turning his head away and clenching his fist enough that his knuckles were turning white and it was shaking, not to mention blood was running down his arm from the inside of his palm.

“Dad remarried. And to a hunter no less.” He said through clenched teeth. I knew he was pissed off.

“y-yeah we have a step-brother too. But he never knew about the beatings until a while ago.” I said trying to fight back tears. Kyuhyun held me tighter. Heechul was about to say something else but Kyuhyun stopped him changing the subject.

“What is it that you were about to say earlier Heechul?” he asked.

Heechul looked over to Kyu and was about to say something when he was interrupted again by another familiar voice. One that always had a Chinese accent to his broken Korean.

“he was about to say that me and him are in charge while Kangin and Leeteuk are off to the nobles meeting.” Hangeng said walking over and hugging a pouting Heechul. I giggled at the sight of Heechul pouting.

“Hannie I wanted to tell them.” He whined.

Hangeng smirked at his partner’s cuteness.

“I know but I smelt your blood from down stairs so I got worried.” He said.

Then another voice rang through the room, one that I missed more than anybody’s.

“Heechul what happ-“ he cut himself off when he saw me.

I giggled again.

Is it really this good to see me again. I mean didn’t Kyu tell them that I was meeting with him late at night a month before Joon had left for training with the Vatican. Or that we hang out a school.

“Wookie, how have you been? I missed you.” He said walking over and hugging me nicely. He was always calmer in any situation.

 Unless you bring out his motherly protective side. He can be scarier than Heechul at times.

“I missed you too Key umma. I am just sore, but I am happy to see you guys again.” I said smirking. Then I looked around.

Heechul, Hangeng, Key, and Kyuhyun. But where is the eccentric coyote?

I thought he never left Key umma’s side.

“Key, how is it that you can run faster than me at times like these.” A voice said.

And speak of the devil it was Jongyhun walking through the door, with a childish frown on his face. And his shoulders slumped.

I laughed at his expression, and so did everybody except him.

He smiled when he noticed me sitting down in the bed next to Kyuhyun.

“Hey Wookie. How is my favorite brother in law doing?” he asked earning him a pillow thrown at his head by a glaring Heechul.

“Hey what about me.” He asked.

Hangeng just laughed at his partner.

“Don’t get me wrong Heechul but I hate your damn cat.” He said.

Heechul snapped his fingers at that statement and Jonghyun’s arm had magically caught on fire for a minute. Before Hangeng put the fire out with a snap of his fingers. We all laughed and talked for hours catching up and making fun of Jonghyun.

By the time we finished, I felt happy and loved more than I have in 7 years. And tomorrow I get to meet the rest of the demons of the clan. But Kyuhyun is worried about it for some reason.So I decided to ask him in the morning.