Unexpected Arrivals and Pissed demons.

Lightning Rod

Kyuhyun’s POV

It has been a whole month since Ryeowook started protesting to leave our room. I talked to him about those things not being his fault but he still denies saying that it is. I did talk to Eli and he said that he would help but he hasn’t done anything at all. We haven’t even partnered yet.

I felt like giving up and waiting until Kangin and Leeteuk got back but they won’t be back for another 2 weeks.

At the moment I was talking with Hangeng and Heechul, in the living room close to the front door, about Ryeowook when the door bell rang. Which was odd, most demons that knew where we were, are at the nobles meeting. And Onew and his gang were getting ready for the academy, a place that all demons and their partners (if they have one) learn to control their powers and about demon politics after they graduate highschool.

Hangeng opened the door and widened his eyes, he tried closing the door but a foot stopped him. Then Ryeowook’s ‘father’ and ‘step-mother’ walked in. both of them holding guns. I was about to attack them when heechul stopped me.

Then he told me to tell the other members of the family. I knew what he meant by this.

He wanted me to get everybody, even wookie, so that this encounter might snap him out of his depression and we could get rid of his abusers all at once.

Killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

So I ran off the gather everybody while Hangeng and Heechul talked with those parents of his.

Heechul’s POV

Kyu better get everyone fast, cause dad’s patience is not very long, especially when he was pissed off like this, or he needed to get something,

“What are you doing here?” I yelled.

They both just smirked.

“We are here to get our slave back. Now where is he?” that woman said.

I growled at them for calling my baby a slave. I wanted so badly to kill these 2 but I kept my self back.

“He is not your slave, now leave we are not giving him back.” My Hannie yelled at them.

They didn’t leave instead the woman pulled out her hunters badge. They used those back in the early years of the hunters to enforce their rule over demons to keep humans safe from rogue demons. But nowadays they are used to get what they want and kill any demon they want. Since the became curropted. That’s the reason the Vatican guardians were created.

“I am a demon hunter and your friend took whats mine. Under the code of demons you have to return it to me.” she said with a smirk.

However we both smirked. Yeah we knew the code but there is one an exception, that the rogue hunters dare not break.

“true but the code also says that if the thing was taken by a member of the royal family it would stay with them. Especially if that thing was a person in love with that member.” Hannie said.

I giggled at their reaction. They had no idea that Kyuhyun was a prince of the royal family.

“I thought Seoyhun erased his memories.” My father whispered. Barely audible.

But I got it, and I was enraged. He forgot Kyu because of him, and helped hurt my baby more.

“You bastard you’re the reason that Ryeo has been in so much pain.” I heard a voice yell.

Me and Hannie turned around to see all of the family gathered there. Eli was pulsing with shadows from his feet, Kevin was backed away from him with an awed expression, Key was pissed, Jongyhun backed away from him, my baby was hugging Kyuhyun’s chest hiding his face, Kyuhyun was pulsing with lightning from everywhere, and everybody else was backed away from them.

“yeah what is it to you?” that woman yelled she wasn’t fazed with the shadows pulsing from Eli but dad was.

“I’ll kill you both for that.” He said before he went to attack her. But hannie stopped him.

I pouted, he ruined what was going to be a great show.

“Hangeng what are you doing?” he yelled.

“Eli calm down.”

“How in ing hell am I going to calm down? Those s killed Ryeo’s mother and my family, not to mention they tortured him and used him. They deserve to die for what they have done to my friend.” He yelled.

Ryeowook’s POV

“F-Friend?” I whispered pulling my head out of Kyuhyun’s chest staring wide eyed at Eli.

What happened to change his mind?

“yeah I’m sorry Ryeo I didn’t know about the hell that you lived in before, but when I found out a month ago I kind of had to sort out my thoughts. I was planning to talk to you today before these bastards showed up.” He said soft at first but it turned into a growl when he called them bastards.

I smiled lightly at that before lightly laughing.

“hey Ryeo why are you laughing?” He asked me. His voice turning soft again, and his shadows disappeared.

“I didn’t know you needed a month to sort out your thoughts. When we were still friends, you used to take a day, what did your brain deteriorate with out me around?” I said with a light chuckle.

“gah shut up.” He said laughing.

Then he looked back at Hangeng, his face hardening, and the shadows pulsed out of his feet again.

Hangeng just smirked.

“Kyu you want in on killing them?” he suddenly asked. I looked up at Kyu to see him smirking evily, but his eyes were blue.

Kui Xian had taken over and he was pissed. However I was calm, I felt safe around him and Kyuhyun especially when they were pissed.

“yes very much so. Eli you take the woman and I take the man?” he said walking over standing next to Eli. I walked over to Jonghyun and just stood behind him peeking out like a curious child.

I have always wanted to see how Eli fights with his shadows.

Eli smirked.

“sure I have a score to settle with her anyways.” He said before glaring at my step mom.

Then Hangeng let them fight.

Well I wouldn’t really call it that. Cause it was over in a second. Eli had pierced that woman with a shadow sword that he created out of thin air, and Kui Xian had struck my ‘dad’ with a bolt of blue lightning, which is the weakest one he can use, that came from the palm of his hand.

Then their bodies burst into flames, but not by hangeng or heechul. We all looked over to the front door to see the demon King Kangta, siwon and a shy haired boy with a claw mark on his shoulder, standing there with friendly smiles on their faces.

“Hello Ryeowook”