Day & Night One

Last Night | #TeukChul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wasn’t able to sleep last night after my last session before I go into the immersion because I was too excited. I didn’t know what to expect and how to react but when I looked at my face in the mirror this morning, the dark circles on my eyes were more noticeable than usual. I didn’t care at all since I will be staying for the next seven days inside the cell anyway.

I picked up my bag and left my car keys in one of the boxes in my living room. Mom will stay in my house for the time I am away. I did not tell her the truth where I was going because she might freak out. If this immersion is enough to freak Hana out, then my mom will surely kill me before I even enter the prison.

“Mom, I will leave my car keys here in the green box on top of the center table, okay? I need to leave the house now.” I said as I talk to her on the phone.

“Will you not be able to wait for me?”

I sighed and said my good bye to her. If I don’t end the call now, I know that she’ll hold me until she’s here. I quickly went out of my house and gone straight downstairs. I looked around for the car that would take me to the prison and I immediately spotted them parked one block away from my house.

We arrived earlier than expected so I had to wait for a few minutes. I was assigned to be cellmates with Kim Hee Chul, known as the notorious criminal with a pretty face. His milky white skin was said to be glowing even in the dark, and his angelic face will deceive you to be with him no matter what other people tell you about him. When he entered the lobby, his pretty hands and long slender fingers caught my attention. His hands were handcuffed but because of his fair complexion, the scratches and burns on his hand were pretty much visible.

I stood up while they were checking him. His hair was smooth and was cut until his neck. His eyes were pitch black and it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I was put out of my trance when the police officer talked to me.

“Be sure that you don’t have anything that he can use against you. You need to be careful inside. We will send out a watch guard day and night to monitor you. We also put your cell near the office so we can immediately come to your rescue.”

The thing is… all the things that the police officer was telling me was making me feel overwhelmed. The fear that’s building up inside me is enough send my mind spinning but his words were all piercing in to me.

I shook my head and heaved out a deep sigh to calm my nerves. I looked at Kim Hee Chul and he was already seated and his eyes were already on me. How could someone ever think that a person as beautiful as him could do such hideous things to other people?

“Should I sit beside him now?” I asked. The officer was already busy going through the records but was able to reply to me with “when you're ready”.

I picked up my bag and went directly on his side. My heart was beating so loud I'm sure all the people here can hear it. Hee Chul was silent when I sat down beside him. He didn't even budge but I was feeling t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter