Prologue

Last Night | #TeukChul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't exactly know what to expect when I submitted my immersion letter to the Department. The waiting time was both thrilling and exciting. All the time I was here in the University, all I wanted to do was to be able to connect to people who did unimaginable things that no one would consider humane. I guess this is what you get for not pursuing what you really want.

“Leeteuk? There's an outgoing letter for you from the Department Chair,” said Hana, the secretary, in a frightened voice. Her facial expression is screaming her concern for me. I laughed at her a little and got the letter she was holding out for me.

“Why do you have to be so stubborn about that immersion?” She was annoyed with me and my decision to take this immersion. Ever since I explained to her what I will be doing, she took extra mile to talk me out of it but of course, I didn't budge. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

“Hana-ssi~ why do you have to be scared?” I asked, laughing at her.

“Ah, this guy is so stubborn,” was all she could reply.       

My hands were shaking and I couldn't properly open the envelop. I really wanted to do this and I don't know how I will take it if it gets denied although from the start, it will likely get denied.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter