Fansign - Nakjin

Kids in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the first time for Nako to attend her favorite idol’s fansign event.

 

She was timid, clutching the idol’s latest album close to her chest as she made her way toward the table, where six girls were all sitting prettily, playing with fans as they signed the albums.

 

She sat on the first seat, offered her best smile to the girl that was only a year than she was. Lee Chaeyeon, the dancing feather. The main dancer greeted her warmly in practiced ease and tried her best to make Nako comfortable.

 

“Who do you like most in Target, Nako-chan?” Chaeyeon queried, noticing Nako’s eyeballs straying over to her side nervously as they waited for the previous person. “I know it’s not me.”

 

Nako thought Chaeyeon was hurt and frantically flailed her arms. “Nako likes everyone!” She insisted.

 

Chaeyeon laughed and brushed her answer as she leaned in conspiratorially, oblivious of the narrows of her fans’ eyes. “It’s okay Nako-chan, you can tell me who is your favorite! I won’t tell!”

 

And, Nako, oblivious of Chaeyeon’s teasing, let her eyes wander to her side again, setting her gaze to a certain girl sitting near the end of the table.

 

“I like Yujin…” She whispered.

 

Chaeyeon hummed a loud ‘ah’ and smoothly raised her mic. “Nako-chan likes Yujinnie!” Chaeyeon’s loud voice, enhanced by the mic, echoed around that large avenue, turning several heads.

 

“Chaeyeon unnie!” Nako hissed. Her face was red from embarrassment.

 

Chaeyeon dismissed her, motioning Nako to move on to Sakura’s place. “You’re really cute, Nako-chan!” She said and focused on the fan in front of her.

 

The fan could only sigh and dragged her body to sit in front of Miyawaki Sakura, the only Japanese of the group. The visual laughed at the pout.

 

“Not gonna lie, you are really cute,” she said with a wink after signing the album. “You reminded me of a cute little penguin!”

 

“Thank you, Sakura-san” Nako muttered shyly, and responded with her best aegyo that made Sakura squeal, clutching her heart. Sakura didn’t stop on flirting with her so Nako didn’t stop on attacking her with her cuteness.

 

Before Nako could move, Sakura palmed Minjoo’s shoulder. “Watch out, this girl is dangerous.”

 

The other can only laugh shakily, looking at Nako as if she was dangerous. When Nako tilted her head, Minjoo exploded into a squealing fit, almost falling had Eunbi didn’t catch her in time.

 

Her interaction with Minjoo was funny and straight-up looking like a skit. They looked like a pair of silly friends and Nako almost tempted at Minjoo’s plea to change her bias to her.

 

“You like Yujinnie?”

 

“…She’s my favorite.”

 

“She doesn’t shower.”

 

Nako blinked. Eunbi blinked back.

 

“Why are you telling me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter