J-Babies - Nakjin

Kids in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is kind of a spin-off wherein J-Line are babies for the whole week, but still can understand the members. Featuring established Ssambbang, Mommy Hyewon and Mommy Minju taking care of incompetent babysitters and chaotic babies. They are the bottom of the food chain, but they are hella motherly if they wanted too.

 

Rapid footsteps and the door was thrown open with such force and loudness that made Eunbi jolted awake from her evening nap. “EUNBI UNNIE! EUNBI UNNIE!” The perpetrators screamed and Eunbi cursed. Not too loudly, of course, because if Chaewon heard her cursing she would have never heard the end of it.

Still, the radish fairy beside her didn’t even stir, so it was fine for Eunbi to curse at this point –

The door on her room was slammed open again and Eunbi swore.

Wonyoung and Yuri were panting as they leaned on the doorframe.

“Not too loud!” The leader hissed. “Chaewon is sleeping!”

A yawn could be heard coming from Chaewon’s bunk. “Was,” the formerly sleeping fairy yawned, “what’s the whole ruckus about?”

“J-line,” Yuri wheezed. “THEY ARE BABIES!”

Both Woollimz artists frowned.

Then, unceremoniously, Chaeyeon strode in, footsteps light and a glowing smile on her face. On her arms was a child, no more than two, with ridiculously fluffy cheeks that reminded Chaewon of Hitomi and sent Chaewon into a spiral of hallucination where she would have mini-Hitomi and mini-Chaewon running around on their house –

“Ehm,” Chaeyeon faked a cough, smiling brightly as she broke Chaewon from her trance. The mini-Hitomi coughed too, eyeing them with wandering eyes that were too uwu for Eunbi and Chaewon to handle.

Yuri pointed at the baby. “You may or not believe it, but I’m telling you, this is Hitomi!”

‘Hitomi’ blinked, then nodded, and sneezed.

“They are babies.”

With that, Chaewon screamed.

Hitomi screamed too.

 

 

It was th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter