1st Fan - Nako x ???

Kids in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alternate Universe

 

You are still a little kid, barely a 10 years old little girl, when you first met Nako, during a hand-shake event where your sister drags you there to meet her idol.

Being boisterous and energized little kid you are, you don’t like getting in line and breaks away seconds before you get to see the idol your sister loves so much up-close. Security tries to catch you, but you are swift to evade their flailing limbs and manages to escape.

You wonder why most of them have a long line but that one in the corner doesn’t?

Your curiosity gets better of you as you waddle to the direction of the table where no people are lining up. The securities, different securities, look at you in wonder, but welcomes you to ‘line up’. You smile toothily at them and finally stand in front of the girl that has been alone with no one wants to shake hands with her.

She looks at you, awed. You stare back, unconsciously smiling. As you press your body on the board that separates the two of you, the girl says something in Japanese to the security beside her. You don't know what did she say but somehow you are allowed to go past the separator and stand in front of her. 

You notice that while you’re almost the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter