Pizza - Wonnako

Kids in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door creaks open and Nako immediately launched into her brightest smile all while presenting the pizza box on her arms. “Good evening!” She greeted brightly to her customer, a girl maybe around her age, wearing a uniform that wasn’t too familiar to her eyes. She looked haggardly beautiful and really… tall too.

“Miss Wonyoung?” The girl sleepily nodded her hair, her arm leaning on the doorframe. She peered down, her eyes looking at Nako in wonder. Nako felt a bit self-conscious at her smoldering stare. She cleared . “My name is Nako. I believe you ordered a pepperoni pizza from ENOZI Pizza?” Wonyoung the customer nodded again, her free hand rummaged her pocket and fished out her wallet.

Wonyoung peered into the content of her wallet. Nako’s jaw slackened at the sight of numerous $100 (not KRW!) and debit cards lined up nicely for her eyes to see. “How much?” Wonyoung questioned and Nako quickly regained her focus.

“It’s 20,000 won.” To Nako’s surprise, Wonyoung immediately snapped her head toward her. “It’s not 100,000 won?”

“No, miss,” Nako smiled. The customer sighed and pulled several $100 bills and placed it to Nako’s hand while she took the pizza with her. “The rest is for you,” Wonyoung ignored protests coming from the pizza deliverer and closed the door with her foot.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter