Kiss (1) - Wonnako

Kids in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vampires have always been beings of a tale. Myths, unreal, no more but mythical race coming from supernatural stories parents told their misbehavior children – but right now, Nako knows they are real. Vampire is real. Wonyoung is real.

 

And Nako is trapped within her hold.

 

 “You really are small,” Wonyoung chuckles, her long fangs peeking out as she pulls her lips back to smirk. Nako find herself getting cold and hot at the same time – feeling sheer terror as the vampire dips down, and now she can clearly see how sharp those fangs are, despite the darkness of the room.

 

Normally, Nako would smack whoever dares to call her small, but right now she can’t do anything but releasing weak pleadings. Her hands are frozen on her sides, sinking to the soft mattress, and no matter how bad she wanted to push the vampire away from her, it’s still frozen. Out of fear, or is it because of Wonyoung’s power, she doesn’t know for sure.

 

Nako gulps, her whimpering only fuels the dangerous glint on the tall vampire’s golden eyes. She’s trying to swallow her fear and terror – but failed, because the vampire before her grins, once again brandishing her fangs. She doesn’t even try to fight when Wonyoung claims her lips roughly, sharp fangs ripping the thin surface of her lips, spilling droplets of blood.

 

She whimpers to the kiss, hurt and afraid, and Wonyoung used the opportunity to slip her tongue past her lips, uncaring whether her sharp fangs hurt the human within her hold. She tastes delicious but her blood i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter